Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences any time in your profile.
$63,000 a year
Australian work authorisation
Pulled from the full job description
- Employee discount
- Uniform allowance
Are you a vibrant Retail Manager, seeking to progress your career in a rewarding, high-energy environment?
Australia's fastest growing retailer is on the hunt for a Store Manager to lead our high-performing Knox store!
- Enjoy attractive salary, commission & $1,000 yearly uniform allowance
- Work with the world's most well-known sport & lifestyle brands
- Join a growing brand with exciting progression opportunities
What is Stateside Sports?
Renowned as the Home of U.S. Sports Lifestyle, Stateside Sports is Australia's fastest growing retailer; with 34 stores and counting! We are home to the greatest sports brands in the world, including Nike, New Era, Mitchell & Ness, Champion and many more. Exclusive releases, custom ranges and a unique retail environment are just a few of the things that sets Stateside Sports apart from the rest. With a larger than life in-store experience, you'll see a fresh approach to retail with our floor-to-ceiling cap walls and six-screen Jumbotrons. We are inspired by the lifestyle, culture and the contest of U.S. Sports.
The Store Manager plays a vital role in our leadership team. This hands-on position will see you:
- Attract, recruit and retain exceptional talent
- Empower your team of retail experts through regular coaching and development
- Shape the customer experience by driving a customer-first culture
- Own all aspects of your store; including training, wages, profit & loss
- Promote a premium store experience with impeccable VM standards
- Enhance store sales & performance by analysing KPIs
Why Join Us?
We recognise our team for their commitment to us by investing in our people, systems, and training. We offer a loyal and supportive workplace environment. With a hands-on approach, our team is comprised of dedicated, passionate individuals that aren’t afraid to put in the hard work for the optimal result. Stateside Sports will provide training to ensure you are set up for success. You will be continuously supported, with the autonomy to own your role.
- Attractive annual salary and weekly commission
- Generous uniform allowance - select your favourite pieces & rock them to work!
- 40% staff discounts across our brands
- Excellent progression opportunities as we continue expansion
- Regular one-on-one coaching and development to set you up for success
Who You Are
- Proven management experience in the retail space essential
- Proven track record of delivering results, driving sales and engaging your team, with expert knowledge of KPIs
- Personable with strong people management & coaching skills
- Commercially minded - able to analyse data and make calculated business decisions
- Self-driven and hungry for growth - take ownership for your results
How to Apply Now
Click ‘apply’ and follow the prompts; OR
Email your CV to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $63,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Retail management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: In person
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CONNOR Assistant Store Manager Knox City, VIC CN-203 CONNOR KNOX CITY, SHOP 2066 KNOX CITY SHOP CTR, WANTIRNA SOUTH VIC, Victoria, Australia Req #3819 Thursday, 7 September 2023 - Do you want to jo [...]
CONNOR Assistant Store Manager – Knox City, VIC CN-203 CONNOR KNOX CITY, SHOP 2066 KNOX CITY SHOP CTR, WANTIRNA SOUTH VIC, Victoria, Australia Req #3819 Thursday, 7 September 2023 · Do you [...]
CONNOR Retail - Assistant Store Manager - Knox City - VIC CN-203 CONNOR KNOX CITY, SHOP 2066 KNOX CITY SHOP CTR, WANTIRNA SOUTH VIC, Victoria, Australia Req #171 Monday, 22 March 2021 ASSISTANT STO [...]
YD Retail Store Manager - Knox, VIC YD-210 YD KNOX CITY, SHOP No. 2047, WANTIRNA SOUTH VIC, Victoria, Australia Req #653 Friday, 28 May 2021 Come work at yd. Australia., a leading menswear brand in [...]