Your Choice Home Care
Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences any time in your profile.
$35.11 an hour
Shift and Schedule
Monday to Friday
Australian work authorisation
Make a difference with a rewarding career!
Here at Your Choice HomeCare we are passionate about delivering reliable, high quality aged care and a range of other home services. Our clients enjoy the benefit of remaining in their own home where they are most comfortable, and our Support Workers make this possible!
We are seeking Support Workers for Casual positions to service our clients in Inner West areas.
Our purpose is to Help People live a life of Fulfilment!
About our Working Opportunities
Our Support Workers are directly responsible for helping with activities of daily living such as Personal Care, Domestic Assistance, Meal Preparation, Social Support, Transport, etc. They are also accountable for identifying and promptly reporting noticeable changes in the client’s condition as well as to support their independence and personal development.
We want you to work independently and as a team contributor.
- Carry out all work according to YCHC’s guidelines, the care plan and as directed by supervisor.
- Reading and understanding Care Plans in all forms we receive them.
- Support and assist in the provision of a clean, comfortable, safe and secure environment.
- Provide services to all clients to achieve maximum independence by meeting daily living and personal needs within the care plan, with consideration of a holistic approach and client preferences.
- Report any or all notable observations in client health and wellbeing to your supervisor; direct all client enquiries regarding their support services to supervisor; complete documentation in accordance with legislation and YCHC policy.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of client according to YCHC guidelines.
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with clients and other key stakeholders.
- Participate in mandatory training and maintain record of all training completed.
For this position it is essential that you:
- Possess an Australian Certificate III Individual Support or equivalent.
- Have a registered and insured car and valid driver’s licence.
- Have a valid First Aid- CPR certificate and police check.
- Are vaccinated for the flu yearly and Covid-19 immunisation.
- Previous experience working in community or aged care is desirable.
- Have a high attention to detail and adhering to routine.
- Expectation to travel 30 minutes in between services that is paid p/km.
- To have a passion in working with elderly and proving a personal connection and rapport.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
We are committed to providing culturally appropriate services and care to our clients and residents. Candidates that speak a language other than English and are willing to use it in their work, are encouraged to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about Your Choice HomeCare, please visit our website - http://www.yourchoicehomecare.com.au
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $35.11 per hour
- Rotating roster
- Travel up to 30 minutes in between services
- Cert III or IV certification
- Our main services are from Monday - Friday and are usually 1-2 hour services. Would you be happy seeing more clients in a day with shorter service requirements?
- Consistent availability between Monday to Friday -7am - 6pm
- Home care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- $1000 loyalty bonus with additional annual leave days - Guaranteed hours and shifts in Leichardt 2040 and surrounds - Perm Part Time - Extensive paid training. Paid km’s. Phone allowance and other [...]
- $1000 loyalty bonus with additional annual leave days - Guaranteed hours and shifts in Leichhardt 2040 and surrounds - Perm Part Time - Extensive paid training. Paid km’s. Phone allowance and ot [...]
This role pays up to $33.61 per hour plus penalty rates and Super What you’ll be doing in this role At Uniting we call our Home Care Workers, 'Support Workers'. In this role, you’ll provide car [...]
This role pays up to $33.61 per hour plus penalty rates and Super What you’ll be doing in this role At Uniting we call our Home Care Workers, 'Support Workers'. In this role, you’ll provide ca [...]