Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences any time in your profile.
Up to $75,000 a year
- One of world's Largest Law Firms
- Located in Melbourne CBD
- Up to $75K package
One of the largest and most impressive law firms in the World is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their growing team! They strive to hold their values of Inclusion, Diversity and Belonging at the heart of everything they do.
Their office boasts stunning offices in the heart of the CBD, where all of their staff have access to state of the art facilities such as an on-site barista, cafe, catering staff that make breakfast for all the staff.
Not only will you have the opportunity to work with some of Australia's most impressive lawyers, you will also experience the most attractive career path that law firms are currently offering their support staff. In time, you can be exposed to business development, marketing, leadership, operations, projects, plus more!
As a Legal Assistant, you will be working closely with the administration team and team leaders as part of the office's hub system to provide proactive administrative assistance.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide support for the Junior Legal Assistants on the floor for assistance and knowledge sharing.
- Assisting with the onboarding and training of new Junior Legal Assistants in the firm.
- General administrative tasks including arranging couriers, arranging meetings and conferences, filing and archiving, data entry and management, processing expenses, travel management and booking.
- Preparation and amendments of internal and client documents including PowerPoint presentations, pitches, CVs,
etc and filing to the firms document management system.
- Assisting the Senior Legal Assistants with the monthly billing process including creating, amending and finalising of client invoices and associated reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven administrative experience with at least 2 years' working in the Legal industry.
- Have a 'can-do' attitude and proactive approach to your work.
- You are resilient and have an ability to thrive and work effectively with deadlines.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are keen to learn new skills and develop.
Previous experience using billing software Elite 3e is advantageous, but not essential.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You will experience the most attractive career path that law firms are currently offering their support staff. You will have the opportunity to mentor junior assistants whilst learning about the various areas of law the firm operates in.
A salary offering of up to $75,000 package is on offer, plus an impressive list of benefits including (but not limited to):
- Regular team events including lunches, dinners and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly catered firm-wide drinks
- Casual dress Fridays
- Sports teams events
- Employment Assistance Program
- Charity events and fundraisers
- Comprehensive training
To apply online, please click apply now for immediate consideration. If you have any questions,
please call Natalie on 0497 477 320.
At people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking to hire a resilient Legal Assistant - Family Law - National Law Firm to join our exceptional team at Kaleidoscope Legal Recruitment in Melbourne. Growing your career as a Full Time Le [...]
Hands on role - work as part of the team! This role will suit an organised and driven Legal Assistant Support a Partner on a 1 : 1 basis It's all about you... This is a rare opportunity for an exper [...]
Hands on role - work as part of the team! This role will suit an organised and driven Legal Assistant Support a Partner on a 1:1 basis It's all about you... This is a rare opportunity for an exp [...]
Hands on role - work as part of the team! This role will suit an organised and driven Legal Assistant Support a Partner on a 1:1 basis It's all about you... This is a rare opportunity for an experienc [...]