City: North Queensland
Job Function: Sales
Job Area: Sales
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Date: Aug 30, 2023
HRS AS A COMPANY
HRS is reinventing the way businesses and governments work, stay and pay in today’s dynamic global marketplace. HRS’ advanced platform technology is extending its reach beyond hospitality to meetings, office space management, payment efficiency and crisis recovery.
Beyond cost savings in the global post-pandemic economy, HRS clients gain from an unrivaled focus on essential aspects including safety, security and satisfaction.
HRS is also recognized for its award-winning Green Stay Initiative, technology that helps corporate hotel programs achieve their NetZero targets,
and its groundbreaking Crew & Passengers Solution, which leverages automation to elevate experiences for air and rail operations.
Founded in 1972, HRS works with 35 percent of the global Fortune 500, as well as the world’s leading hotel chains, regional hospitality groups and payment providers.
With a strategic roadmap our global sales organization is able to ensure the highest level of consulting, delivery and operational excellence. Furthermore, the kind of top level standards is ensured by applying the global standard methodologies and data-driven quarterly business reviews (QBR) with the clients.
We are looking for a North Queensland based Account Executive, Government (all genders) who manages business and leads negotiations with major local accounts, finds new ways to support customers' travel processes and increases share of wallet.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, stakeholders and executive sponsors across multiple disciplines within your customer base
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of HRS solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Manage projects of all new customer implementations and oversee the operational running of all accounts on a day to day basis
- Manage and lead negotiations with local accounts and find new ways to support customers' travel processes and increase share of wallet
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics, monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Work closely with international colleagues to ensure international roll outs of customers
- Maintain a high level of product portfolio knowledge and the benefits for customers as well as other relevant information such as market trends, strategy, competitors, pricing.
- Optimization of existing, strategic partnerships and forecasting of the partners' booking and revenue development
FOR THIS EXCITING MISSION YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH...
- Several years consulting or proven account management experience, preferably building customer relationships and technical knowledge within B2B industries Very strong analytics, i.e. able to analyze complex data and to draw relevant conclusions
- Accustomed to using CRM systems Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
including executive and C-level
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High self-motivation and able to thrive and succeed in a results-driven environment
Access to a global network of a globally united and mutually responsible “Tribe of Intrapreneurs” that is passionately dedicated to renew the travel industry and while doing so reinvent the ways how businesses stay, work and pay.
Our entrepreneurial driven environment of full ownership and execution focus offers you the playground to contribute to a greater mission,
while growing personally and professionally throughout this unique journey. You will continuously learn from a radical culture of retrospectives and continuous improvement and actively contribute to making business life better, smarter and more sustainable.
LOCATION, MOBILITY, INCENTIVE
The attractive remuneration is in line with the market and, in addition to a fixed monthly salary, all necessary work equipment and mobility, will also include an annual bonus.
Req ID: 17186
Job Segment: Account Executive, CRM, Consulting, Travel Industry, Sales, Technology, Travel
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are seeking a persistent Account Executive North QLD - Government (all genders) to join our cohesive team at HRS in North Queensland. Growing your career as a Full Time Account Executive North QL [...]
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert: Account Executive North QLD - Government (all genders) Job Function: Sales Job Area: Sales Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level Date: Aug 30, 202 [...]
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert: Account Executive North QLD - Government (all genders) Job Function: Sales Job Area: Sales Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level Date: Aug 3 [...]
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert: Account Executive North QLD - Government (all genders) Job Function: Sales Job Area: Sales Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level Date: Aug 30, 2023 HRS AS A [...]