About The Opportunity
Programmed’s Facility Management department are currently seeking a Works Scheduler to join our Scheduling team. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a high performing team that is responsible for providing reactive, proactive and general maintenance across the contract. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful scheduling and delivery of works throughout the contract. With a focus on excellent customer service, you will ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with contractual and quality assurance requirements while ensuring the process is exceeded for both the company and the customer.
Nature of the position: Works Scheduler
Location: Fyshwick, ACT
- Long term career potential within an established brand
- Attractive salary package + benefits program
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- Establish and manage plans relating to scheduled maintenance in line with contract requirements
- Liaise with subcontractors to ensure timely completion of services
- Oversight of job planning & progress
- Assist with scheduling task and record maintenance
- Support the operational team with the scheduling of works to meet contract requirements and resource availability.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the client and the vendors.
To thrive in this role, ideally you will have experience within maintenance or facility management, a ‘can-do’ attitude, knack for people engagement and a drive for ‘top-notch’ service delivery. Additionally, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- Acute attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement ability
- Team player with excellent “can-do” attitude
- Highly developed communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex challenges
Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining in Australia and New Zealand. Our Facility Management business unit partners with our valued clients to deliver facility management and industrial maintenance services across multiple key and essential industries. We encourage career development, support flexibility and care about your personal wellbeing and safety. Join the Programmed family today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About The Opportunity Programmed's Facility Management department are currently seeking a Works Scheduler to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a high performing team t [...]
We are searching for a capable Works Scheduler to join our all-star team at Programmed in Fyshwick 2609, ACT. Growing your career as a Full Time Works Scheduler is an outstanding opportunity to deve [...]
About The Opportunity Programmed’s Facility Management department are currently seeking a Works Scheduler to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a high performing team [...]
About The Opportunity Programmed’s Facility Management department are currently seeking a Works Scheduler to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a high performing team t [...]