Clicks IT Recruitment (QLD)
Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a leading private health organisation that has reach across Australia. They provide a consistent and high level of patient and customer service through use of their centralised management systems that optimising patient flow and clinical outcomes.
About the role:
They are currently recruiting for a highly motivated IT Support Generalist to join the current IT support team. This role will report directly into the Head of IT and will be in their office in North Sydney.
- Provide technical support and guidance to local and remote users
- Server administration - Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2013
- General network monitoring
- Hardware maintenance, device management
- Ensure server stability and uptime by monitoring critical systems
- Rollout critical updates to servers against new viruses and exploits
- Preventative maintenance on server logs monitoring any possible issues that may arise
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing/maintaining Windows environments
- Proven experience in a System Administration role within medium/large sized organisations
- Demonstrated software and hardware support
- Proven Level 2-3 support experience
- Proven reporting and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills and customer service
What's on offer:
- $100,000 + super + benefits
- Office based in North Sydney
- Growth and career development.
Candidates must be Sydney/NSW based to be considered.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on +61 429 171 544.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
We provide reasonable adjustments,
including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please call 1300 254 257 or email [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Apply now Job no: 493786 Work type: Full Time Permanent Location: Queensland Categories: Administration At Seymour Whyte, our values drive our success and shape the way we work. We ar [...]
Apply now Job no: 493755 Work type: Full Time Permanent Location: New South Wales Categories: Health / Safety / Environment / Quality With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a [...]
Apply nowJob no:493755 Work type:Full Time Permanent Location:New South Wales Categories:Health / Safety / Environment / Quality With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and t [...]
Apply now Job no: 493556 Work type: Full Time Permanent Location: Queensland Categories: Engineering, General Construction With more than 800 employees Australia wide, Seymour Whyte h [...]