John Fawkner Private Hospital
- Diverse team environment
- Permanent Part Time opportunities
- Free on site staff car parking and close to public transport
Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care?
About the role
John Fawkner Private Hospital is currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our busy Emergency Department on a permanent part time basis. You will play a key role in working within a high performing team ensuring exceptional levels of patient care is provided.
As Registered Nurse - Emergency Department, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe. evidenced based nursing care
- Deliver education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
John Fawkner Private Hospital is located in the north-west suburbs of Melbourne. With 186 registered beds, an emergency department, 5 operating theatres, 12 bed Critical Care Complex and a busy day surgery/endoscopy unit the hospital provides a wide range of services to its community.
The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, general medicine, oncology, cardiology, urology, plastic surgery, ENT and gynaecology.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in ED/Critical Care/ICU is highly desirable
- 2+ years acute hospital working experience
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACSQHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
When you join Healthscope,
you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Discounted health insurance
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 31st August 2023
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to
If you are successful, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant nursing experience against the current nursing Enterprise Agreement the "Healthscope - Victoria - Nurses' and Midwives' Agreement 2021-2025" (salaries range between $34.56 and $46.22 per hour).
More Information: Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, WWCC (where applicable)
and Evidence of right to work in Australia prior to appointment. Staff in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Coburg Physiotherapy Centre is seeking a physiotherapist to join our supportive, friendly, and energetic team. Located in Coburg, we pride ourselves on clinical excellence, results and enjoyment. Cob [...]
- About the job Coburg Dental Group is looking for a dental hygienist or oral health therapist with at least 2 years' experience to join our expanding team of hygienists. We work in a large practice [...]
About the job Coburg Dental Group is looking for a dental hygienist or oral health therapist with at least 2 years' experience to join our expanding team of hygienists. We work in a large practice l [...]
Join Bupa Aged Care and be at the heart of it in Coburg Our Coburg home is a modern residency set in the heart of Melbourne, within a relaxed environment yet lively community. It consists of 75 beds, [...]