New South Wales
A Senior Compliance Policy Officer is needed to assist this well-regarded federal government department.
Your new company
This organisation is an established agency working to improve the quality and safety of disability support and services. They regulate service providers, provide national consistency, promote safety and quality services, resolve problems and identify areas for improvement.
Your new role
• Developing and implementing compliance policies and strategies
• Data analytics to identify specific compliance trends
• Writing high quality reports and briefs
• Developing strategies in order to coach and assist other compliance officers
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience working within a compliance role at a senior level
• A demonstrated ability to establish confident relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Strong analytical writing skills with experience creating reports and briefs
• Previous work experience within government preferred
What you'll get in return
This role is immediately available on a 6-month contract and you will be an APS6 level
What you need to do now
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply directly or contact Lucille on 02 8226 9855 or e********** if you have any questions.
Talk toLucille Kotze, the specialist consultant managing this position, located inSydney Public Sector
Level 13, The Chifley Tower 2 Chifley Square
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An Initial contact through to June 2020 + 2 x 12 month extensions for a Senior .Net Developer Your new company This Federal Government Department based in the heart of Canberra?s CBD is responsibl [...]
Your new company You will be joining a global professional services firm at the forefront of innovation and best practise. The leadership team recognises the investment required to ensure their peop [...]
At WSP, our purpose is simple. We exist to future proof our cities and our environment. To fulfil this purpose, our people plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We provide a sti [...]
BA opportunity to work at a large bank in Sydney CBD working on a telephony project Your new company Your new organisation is a leading bank based in Central Sydney who are looking for a strong Bu [...]