One Tree Community Services
Certificate III and Diploma Qualified
Palmerston, Darwin NT
One Tree Community Services is currently recruiting for Casual Educator(s) (Certificate III and Diploma Qualified) to join our Kids Brigade Childcare Centre Darwin, NT.
This Childcare Service is known for providing early learning opportunities for families with children aged from six weeks old to five years of age. This will be a unique opportunity for you to come on a journey with us and make your mark in our Defence Care Childcare centres making a positive impact on the local community.
One Tree Community Services is a not for profit organisation that supports community services and child care centres throughout Victoria,
New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia.
Educator ( Certificate III and/or Diploma Qualification in Early Childhood) - Position requirements:
- To work under the supervision of a Room Leader to provide educational experiences and care for children.
- To communicate effectively with children and families.
- To adhere to the services policies and procedures and work in accordance with all relevant regulations and the National Quality Framework.
- To assist in ensuring a safe and hygienic environment for children and staff.
- To reflect upon and improve your practice ensuring you are gaining knowledge and skills that will assist in providing quality services to children and families.
- To work as a part of a team, supporting and contributing to One Tree as a community in line with One Trees Philosophy and Code of Ethics.
- Certificate III and/or Diploma in Early Education and Care (essential)
- Solid understanding of Early Years Learning Framework
- Sound communication skills, written and verbal
- Valid Ochre Card (essential)
- Competitive Salary
- Training opportunities
- Rewarding job
- Northern Territory Allowance $16.60 per week
Please submit your resume and cover letter online. Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received to fill positions as soon as possible.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brisbane QLD If you are looking for a career opportunity with a leading independent Australian law firm, look no further. We’re building our success from our strengths - innovation, relationships, [...]
Parramatta NSW $147,239 a year An exciting and demanding leadership opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the Information and Communications Technology team. Your main re [...]
Parramatta NSW Location: NSW - Parramatta Job Description: About Bupa: We are a global Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to [...]
Bardon QLD 4065 Full-time, Permanent We are currently looking for an experienced property manager to look after approx. 100 properties for immediate start. We are a medium sized agency in Bardon and [...]