New South Wales
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? TheInternational Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, isthe largest global development institution focused on the private sector inemerging markets. Working with more than 2,000 businesses worldwide, we use ourcapital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in thetoughest areas of the world. For more information, visit www.ifc.org
IFC Sydney office is seeking to recruit ET Temporary to assist in the country activities of the IFC. ET Temporary carries out a full range of reception duties including supporting office administration management.
ET Temporary coordinates extensively with office operations units and liaises frequently with supporting team members both in the EAP and Pacific region and, as well as external service vendors. ET Temporary may also be assigned responsibility for some aspect of the office's administrative functions. The position will report to the Sydney’s Office Administrator who will provide supervision and guidance.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Maintaining office reception desk by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; receiving & transferring phone calls, taking messages.
• Receiving missions, consultants, guests, visitors & directing them to appropriate meeting room and person.
• Receiving office faxes, correspondences, pouch, invoices/receipts and recording into the log sheet, distributing to appropriate person and particularly treating all office correspondence in strict confidence.
• Arranging teleconference and video conference in coordination with IT Team.
• Booking, monitoring occupancy and maintaining meeting rooms.
• Coordinating catering arrangements when required.
• Making travel arrangements for staff, consultants, and missions (accommodation and pick-up)
• Coordinating visa application process for staff, consultants and missions.
• Updating staff list and distributing to office staff.
• Assisting in arranging seminars, workshops and meetings.
• Back up Team Assistant when required.
• Performing other secretarial support when required (typing, photocopying, search information, etc.)
Office Administrative Duties:
• Maintaining office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations. Arranging refreshment, serving tea/coffee and lunch/dinner to staff and participants of workshops/seminars/meetings.
• Ordering, receiving, and replenishing tea, coffee and drinking materials. Monitoring daily consumption and sufficient storing.
• Checking utilities/office supply bills and ensuring accuracy.
• Photocopying, binding, paper cutting etc.
• Assisting in logistics for office events.
• Participating in annual asset physical check and inventory.
• Handling delivery and receipt of important documents.
• Monitoring all first aid kits in office, handling the consumption monitoring and replenishment.
• Performing other administrative functions as and when required.
• Keeping meeting rooms, staff offices, kitchen and storage tidy, maintaining crockery/cutleries/ appliances in a clean condition.
• Arranging regular deep cleanings and ensuring quality.
• High school or equivalent diploma or comparable experience.
• Hard working and good service attitude.
• Ability to work accurately, work as part of a team, take instruction.
• Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills,
• Dependability & attention to detail.
• Client Orientation – Demonstrates positive client service attitude; is able to develop good working relations with internal/ external clients.
• Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion – Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
Only Australian and New Zealand citizens, permanentAustralian residents or persons with a valid work permit for Australia for atleast a three year period are eligible to apply for this position.
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years. If an ET appointment ends before a full year, it is considered as a full year toward the lifetime maximum. Former and current ET staff who have completed all or any portion of their second-year ET appointment are not eligible for future ET appointments.
Poverty has no borders. Neither does excellence. This is why we continually search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Whitfield QLD Do you have a Certificate III in Aged Care? Apply to join Regis - an innovative leader in Residential Care Services About the company With over 20 years of experience in the industr [...]
Parramatta NSW 2150 We have a great opportunity for a motivated Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our Food and Beverage team on a fulltime basis, this exciting new role is ideal for strong people [...]
Moranbah QLD The role Reporting to the Store Manager you will have full accountability for the day-to-day running of your department. You will take pride in contributing to a store which is encourag [...]
Canberra ACT Casual - Federal Government Client - Symonston ACT, Location - 12 Month Contract + 12 Month Extension About Chandler Macleod: As one of the Australia's largest providers of hu [...]