Integral role coordinating service delivery to our customers
Positive and inclusive team culture
Generous Salary PackagingAbout Us
Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith based organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum. Baptcare's skilled and qualified workforce are committed to providing safe, respectful and quality consumer centered care and services to our customers.
Working in this busy and supportive team, the In-Home Care Rosterer is a critical contributor to Baptcare's In Home Care services business.
Key Requirements of this role include:
* Developing, managing and delivering optimised rosters per cycle for our Victorian based internal direct care workforce, aligning with our business processes and the SCHADS award
* Being the first point of contact for Direct Care Delivery Staff (Personal and Home Care Workers), Service Brokerage Providers and external Agencies
* Providing timely and customised support to customers to meet service plan and care plan goals
* Rostering staff while considering customers unique service requirements and staff skill sets, operational efficiency and cost effectiveness
* Effectively anticipating, communicating and resolving operational matters related to direct care
* Providing timely feedback to relevant members of the team
* Generating timely and accurate reports and data relevant of customer preferences and staffing
This could be the job for you if you posses the following skills and attributes:
* A commitment to the values of Baptcare
* A positive can-do approach with the ability to engage with a range of customers and staff
* Demonstrated skills in a rostering/customer service system such as CareLink+
* Solid knowledge of the SCHADS award would be an advantage
* Lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
* Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail and able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
The successful applicants must have the right to work in Australia and probity checks including a satisfactory Police check are a condition of employment with Baptcare. Pre-employment medical and other assessment may also be required.
Working with us
Baptcare values our people and their contributions. We actively promote a flexible workplace. Baptcare is committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role and supporting diversity. We welcome applicants who may require adjustments.
As part of your application letter please address the Key Selection Criteria found at key requirements listed above in no more than 1 page. Applications close on 31 July 2019, and should be addressed to the Recruitment Coordinator, Melissa Allan.
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply Now' to apply for this position and to view the Role Statement.
As part of your applications process please address the selection criteria.
Applications close 16th August 2019 at 5pm
Baptcare subscribes to a mobile and flexible work environment
If you require support with the applications process, please contact **********ptcare is committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace appointing the best person for the role and supporting diversity.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Integral role coordinating service delivery to our customers Positive and inclusive team culture Generous Salary PackagingAbout Us Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith based organisation worki [...]
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution - A supportive team environment - Not for profit salary packagingAbout the company: Baptcare is a customer focused, faith centred and purpose driv [...]
Australia Part-time, Permanent Residential Aged Care Community - Macleod 0.8 FTE (4days/wk) Part -Time About the Organisation: Baptcare is a purpose driven organisation focused on delivering the [...]
- Competitive salary and benefits - Career development opportunities - A supportive team environment About the Organisation: Baptcare is a leading not for profit organisation that proactively responds [...]