Hays Office Support
North Sydney Council
Immediate start fro technical sales administrator at FMCG company in Macquarie Park
Your new company
This company are a national distributor of high profile brands in the kitchenware space, they have a strong presence in the Australian market and are the market leader in a number of areas. They are based in the Macquarie Park area.
Your new role
In this job you will be responsible for:
- Processing and raising purchase orders using SAP
- Diary and meeting organisation
- Managing a busy email inbox and responding to enquiries
- Updating client information and product codes on SAP
- Processing information and creating reports for Sales Manager using M/S Excel
- Processing and managing expenses
- Organise sample requests from the sales team and customers.
- Responding to social media enquiries
- Selecting and managing product content and send to retailers
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this job you will you need to demonstrate the following:
- Fast, accurate, order processing skills
- Advanced M/S Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
- A high attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills supporting a busy field sales team
What you'll get in return
This job is able to start immediately and you will be working for a diverse and fast growing organisation. You will be working in a successful team and the job will be fast, paced and varied.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email emm******@******.au + click to reveal
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne CBD location, full time basis to begin in early to mid-September. Your new company This Federal Government agency located in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Secretariat Support Officer to [...]
Long-term temporary opportunity in Darwin for a Travel Coordinator with Executive Assistant experience Your new company This federal government organisation has an exciting 12-month temporary o [...]
Short term contract opportunity for an experienced high level APS5/6 Executive Assistant in a central location Your new company This Federal Government sub-agency in collaboration with other Fe [...]
Rostering Administrator, Local Council, Eastern Suburbs, Full Time Contract until August, $38.00 p/h super Your new company This reputable local government council situated in the Eastern Subur [...]