Tier 2 multi industry company are looking to bring on an experienced Contract Administrator in North Sydney
Your new company
This large Tier 2 company based in North Sydney work in a range of industries, including; industrial, residential, commercial and fit out/refurbishment. They are a family run company with around 40 live jobs at any one time; projects up to $150mil.
This tier 2 family owned builder have been established for over 50 years in the industry and have been responsible for delivering some of Sydney's largest construction projects. They have a nationwide portfolio of projects and they have an outstanding reputation for the quality of their work.
They are currently delivering some of the largest residential/commercial construction projects in Sydney.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the project and commercial manager you will play an integral part of the business. In general you will be responsible for managing a range of contracts from procurement all the way through to final sign off ensuring the project is run efficiently from a commercial perspective Along with this you will be expected to act as a manager and mentor of the junior CA's, sharing your knowledge and educating them on business best practice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified (Construction Management or Civil Engineering or similar)
- You will have multiple successful projects behind you as a contract administrator for a respected builder.
- At least 7 - 10 Years' experience in the industry
- Ability to comfortably run a $50M project without assistance
- Strong previous employer references
- You are very comfortable in the role of contract administrator and enjoy the feeling of a profitable project humming along.
- You will be a first rate communicator confident in your ability to effectively liaise with a range of stakeholders from subcontractors to your client.
- Above all your attitude must reflect our client's culture which is positive, client facing and solutions focused
What you'll get in return
You will work for a family run company who value a work life balance, as well as an attractive hourly rate; dependent on experience. You will work in modern offices in North Sydney with a close nit team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to sam******@******.au + click to reveal , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A Well Reputable Tier 2 Commercial Construction Company Is Looking for 2 x Safety Advisers To Join The Team! Your new company One of Australia's leading contractors to the construction industry [...]
Safety Advisor required for commercial projects in the CBD. Your new company - An award winning company with over 200 staff across a variety of projects within the Sydney location. - The [...]
***CONTRACT ROLE***PAID PER BUILD***IN PROGRESS PAYMENTS*** Your new company This Sydney based Custom Home Builder is currently growing and they are looking for a hard-working Construction Supe [...]
South West Project Home Builder Seeking Organized & Experienced Site Supervisor Your new company This project home builder is averaging about 300 homes per year and looking to grow to 350 homes [...]