Felix Young Australia
Felix Young Australia i s looking for passionate fresh talent who are looking to develop in the sales industry and be trained into a Sales Manager, to aid our team in VIC.
We are looking for motivated passionate T rainee Sales Manager’s t o join our team in Melbourne. This role is ideal for a “people person” with an eagerness to progress professionally.
- Be part of a dynamic, supportive and success driven team
- Great atmosphere with an uplifting and refreshing culture
- Training and personal growth opportunities
- Remuneration for the right candidate based on skills
- Travel opportunity
- This is a key role that once trained will see you supporting the Sales and Marketing Manager to develop and lead by example and drive outstanding results.
- Accurately and Professionally represent our internationally renowned clientele
- Carry out enticing presentations and demonstrations
- Increase brand awareness and market share on behalf of our clients
- Progress from a field executive to a corporate sales trainer and manager
Felix Young will provide training in the following areas for one to progress and become proficient in all aspects of the sales industry:
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Manager in motivating and managing the team
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Achieving KPI’s, including daily revenue objectives
- Collateral maintenance
- Proficiency in the use of in-house systems
- Adhering to policies and procedures at all times
- Housekeeping and general administration duties as required
- Annual Base Salary Commission
- Interstate and International Travel
- Access to our sales online learning platform
- Young, Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Regular Fun Social and Networking Activities
- Career progression and Personal development
- Leadership opportunities for the right applicant
- A background in the industry is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in achieving KPI’s or meeting goals
- Ability to work unsupervised and works well within a team
- Have some experience in managing or leading a team
- High attention to detail and customer service skills
- Responsible, reliable and punctual
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve company goals and expansion plans
- Hardworking and highly ambitious
- Positive attitude, student mentality and eagerness to learn
- A keen interest in sales, marketing and business development with a desire for professional and personal growth
If you are a 'can do' and 'will do' person who is looking to grow personally and professionally, then there is a place for you on our team!
If this is you don't wait any longer and APPLY NOW!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brisbane QLD $82,169 - $86,379 a year - Permanent, Full Time role in Logan Central - $82,169 - $86,379 + Super + Salary Sacrifice - Guide domestically violent men to critically reflect on thei [...]
Sydney NSW $60,000 - $85,000 a year Our client is a dynamic and driven small-medium software consultancy specialising in providing accounting & payroll solutions. The organisation works with a large [...]
Melbourne VIC Please note this is a full time position, and requires all applicants to be able to commit to a full time working week across 5 trading days. We are seeking a highly motivated indivi [...]
Sydney NSW Permanent - Sydney Location with ANZ Coverage - Newly Created Position About Our Client Our client has 25 years of experience in Australia but would classify themselves as a sleepi [...]