Come and experience Victoria’s High Country and work in our Hotel & Motel. Only3.5 hours from Melbourne in the heart of the Alpine National Park our town Harrietville is a popular destination year round destination for skiers, campers, hikers, cyclists, mountain bikers, dirt bikers and 4wders.
Who we’re looking for…
- - A creative, passionate, person experienced in hospitality & administration that can help us continue to build our reputation as an iconic High Country destination..
- - This role will cover days and evenings in our Hotel restaurant plus reception administration & marketing work for our busy 16 room Motel.
- - Good communicator, self motivated and capable of leading a young team,
experienced in working in restaurants and bars that serves an excess of 200 covers per night in busy season.
- - Currently holds a Victorian RSA (we can assist with this if need be)
- - Experience or passionate interest in helping us grow events, functions & wedding sales
- - Entrepreneurial experience or ambition to help develop our venue as a destination and package tourism experiences in our region.
- - High level of computer literacy is desirable for assisting with People Management,Hotel Admin, stock management, Marketing, PR, Email Marketing & Social Media Marketing.
A bit about us…
- Our Hotel has become a local food, beer & wine destination serving a robust and growing four season tourist market and with strong local following.
- This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work and live off the mountain in ski season. Our Hotel caters for numerous events, parties and weddings throughout the year allowing plenty of work for the right person.
What’s in it for you?
- Young, professional team to work with in fun country pub atmosphere with owners who are passionate about food being the focus of their successful Hotel business.
- Starting casual, a full time role with generous salary and conditions is available after a trial period. The seasonal nature of our business allows a great work life balance.
Harrietville is an amazing place to live year round and we can help with good value accommodation options. We have a great young team, host plenty of live music and when you’re not working you’ll have plenty of time for;
· Mountain Biking & Hiking – withMt Feathertop right on our doorstep.
· Fishing- great trout fishing in the Ovens river.
· Skiing & Boarding in winter atMt Hotham…only 30km away.
Interested?...Check out our website www.snowlinehotel.com.au and email a current cv and application letter to con******@******.au + click to reveal
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Parramatta NSW $88,923 a year - Future City About the role This position is responsible for the delivery of future and smart city projects to support the transformation of the City of Parramat [...]
Parramatta NSW About the role An exciting two-day (Thursday and Friday) permanent position has become available for a highly capable individual to join our Property Assets and Services team as the [...]
Sydney NSW SALES & ADMINISTRATION Consultant SALES ADMINISTRATION Consultant Do you see yourself as a vibrant, driven sales and administrative professional looking to expand your career in the excit [...]
Parramatta NSW $55,944 a year An exciting opportunity has arisen for motivated individual to join our committed, supportive Civil Maintenance team as an Asphalt Team Member / Driver. You will be par [...]