Hays Office Support
Australian Capital Territory
Position available for a coordination all-rounder in a fast paced and interesting Government Program.
Your new company
This Federal Government Department is at the forefront of development and implementation of policy and research which affects the wider Australian community.
Your new role
- Secretariat duties:
- - Arranging meetings - liaising with Project Senior Responsible Officer, Senior Business Owner, Stream Lead, Executive Assistants, project stakeholders - internal and external to establish meeting times, attendance and room bookings
- producing meeting agendas
- producing meeting packs - liaising with Project Board members, observers and stakeholders on agenda items
- writing and following through on meeting minutes and actions, including clearance of correspondence to a high standard and within required time frames
- Organising catering for meetings and showcases as required
- Other duties as required to perform the role
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience as a secretariat in a government agency is highly desirable.
- Well rounded in written and verbal communication - liaising with senior government and defence personnel
- You must be an Australian citizen and will possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a Baseline personnel security clearance.
What you'll get in return
A initial contract until December 2019 with a option to extend for 4 months. Friendly and cohesive team environment in a federal government agency that offers lots of flexibility.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me on kry******@******.au + click to reveal or on (02) *****3331 + click to reveal for a confidential discussion on your career.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne CBD location, full time basis to begin in early to mid-September. Your new company This Federal Government agency located in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Secretariat Support Officer to [...]
Long-term temporary opportunity in Darwin for a Travel Coordinator with Executive Assistant experience Your new company This federal government organisation has an exciting 12-month temporary o [...]
Short term contract opportunity for an experienced high level APS5/6 Executive Assistant in a central location Your new company This Federal Government sub-agency in collaboration with other Fe [...]
Rostering Administrator, Local Council, Eastern Suburbs, Full Time Contract until August, $38.00 p/h super Your new company This reputable local government council situated in the Eastern Subur [...]