Multiple sales opportunities available within one of Australia's top four banks. Apply for this job now.
Your new company
As an industry leader in financial services, this Top 4 Bank has a strong presence across 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia and New Zealand. With the head office located in Melbourne, you will be joining a business that is committed to attracting and retaining the best, by offering a genuine career path into a world of opportunities.
Your new role
This Top 4 Bank is looking to expand its inbound and outbound sales teams by recruiting multiple pro-active and highly motivated sales professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer inquiries related to different banking products
- Identifying sales opportunities that may suit existing or potential customers
- Outbound sales during promotional periods for existing customers
- Delivering exceptional customer service across every call
This role will require you to work full time hours on a rotating roster (8am - 8pm) from Monday to Friday. The anticipated start date for this role is the 30th of September 2019.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Ability to build great relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Proven customer service experience (customer facing or phone-based)
- Prior sales experience is NOT required, however the aptitude to learn a range of banking products and the ability to hold a confident, insightful conversation is critical
- Full time availability to accommodate a rotating roster
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
What you'll get in return
12 weeks of industry leading training, provided by leaders that are passionate in helping others in achieving their career goals. This bank has a clear progression path and this role is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to build a successful career for themselves. This is a genuine temp to perm opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to mou******@******.au + click to reveal
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Become a trusted adviser and maximise the effectiveness of analytics services. Your new company This large domestic bank is looking to add an experienced Senior Manager to their Controls Operat [...]
Drive operational improvements to reduce the risk profile of the Bank's self-employed advice license. Your new company This large domestic bank is currently looking to improve their risk manage [...]
Develop and maintain an effective risk management framework across the digital business. Your new company This large domestic bank based in Sydneys CBD are looking to hire a manager to sit with [...]
Ensure this business & private bank meet their regulatory requirements on supplier management. Your new company This leading financial services institution based in Sydney CBD is looking to add [...]