Fortitude Valley QLD
Our client is a Queensland Government Utilities Organisation based in Fortitude Valley is seeking to on-board a Salesforce Administrator to configure, support and maintain the Salesforce environment. The role requires an experienced Salesforce administrator to adopt best practice system administration and development practices. You will play a key role in collaborating with the business and ICT representatives, including User Experience, Product Management and Digital Marketing staff, to provide user support and deliver visual design intent and maintainable solutions.
Your key responsibilities can include:
- Take responsibility for Salesforce declarative development work undertaken and ensuring highly-maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in meetings with customers, third party vendors, internal stakeholders and the Digital Enablement team to define requirements and progress initiatives.
- Translate business requirements into functional software.
- Provide support to end users and manage support cases with Salesforce Direct Contacts.
- Collaborate with others on technical design and architecture for products and services as required.
- Adopt best practice software development practices ensuring that software documentation is created and maintained, including architectural and cybersecurity components, and quality assurance consistently applied.
- Contribute to product backlogs ensuring alignment with the Organisations Strategy
- Capture and report product analytics to enable performance monitoring and identify future innovation opportunities.
- Keep on top of enhancements and new features introduced to the Salesforce platform, as well as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud products.
- Champion the use of digital tools and agile solution delivery, encouraging the adoption of underpinning principles and practices.
To be successful, you will have:
- Solid experience with Salesforce Platform and Products
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support for Salesforce users
- Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types
- Provide seamless experience for on-boarding new users through technical support
- Strong knowledge/understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud products
- Provide technical support for Salesforce mobile app
- Customisation of reports and dashboards
- Create and customise standard and custom objects including fields, page layouts, Lightning Pages, security rules, validation rules
- Knowledge of declarative Salesforce development tools including Process Builder, workflow, approval processes, outbound messages
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Salesforce technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97654. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brisbane QLD Permanent About the Company Our client is a respected multinational mining company. They are one of the largest players in their industry and are a true employer of choice in the reg [...]
Brisbane QLD Permanent About the Company As our client continues to grow they are looking to strengthen their brand by attracting and engaging fantastic talent for the organisation. We are curren [...]
Wantirna South VIC Contract This is a great opportunity for a mid-level engineer to join an amazing Australian workplace with a friendly, collaborative culture. The role will include administratio [...]
Brisbane QLD Permanent The Organisation Our client is a Brisbane based government organisation, they have an opening for an experienced procurement professional to join their team to offer ICT pr [...]