Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne now has an exciting opportunity available for a suitable applicant, to lead a dynamic and fast-paced team to complete enrolment-related activities that are generally time- critical, significant in size and are critically important to the students’ experience of the University.
As our new Team Leader, you will be expected to lead the Enrolment Operations Team and liaise closely with their colleagues within the Enrolment Services team to ensure that all administrative services for our most important customers, students, are seamlessly integrated and continually enhanced.
This position will be required to ensure that the team is upholding a consistent service delivery standard to ensure the Enrolment Operations Team is contributing to the maintenance of the Centre for Excellence for Enrolment Services. In particular, this role will focus on providing all students with timely and accurate information to allow for a seamless enrolment processes in relation to their program of study.
The successful applicant will be required to work flexibly across Student Administration and Library Services to support operational needs, enable efficiencies, apply and maintain consistent work practices and to facilitate staff development opportunities.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Completion of a degree with subsequent relevant experience, especially in technical or administrative fields, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/ training
- Direct knowledge or experience with vocational education, higher education and/ or college administrative processes and legislative requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in the provision of customer service, quality and promotion of continuous improvement of customer experience
- Ability to manage and coordinate activities of staff to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers and stakeholders
- Flexible working arrangements
- Participate in regular staff and management development programs
- Paid parental leave for primary caregivers and secondary caregivers
- Private health insurance discounts
For more information on benefits, please visit http://www.swinburne.edu.au/about/jobs/why-work-at-swinburne/employee-benefits/
How to apply and further information
To view the position description or to start an application, please click on ‘Apply’.
For further information about the position, please refer to the Position Description. For further enquires please contact Malu Cassinides (Enrolment Services Coordinator) on [email protected]
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on [email protected]
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr Walter Robles, on [email protected] For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact [email protected]
Applications close at 5pm, Friday 20th of September 2019
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne VIC An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal professional looking to join an in-house team or en experienced workplace relations consultant looking to take the next step in their care [...]
Melbourne VIC Swinburne now has an exciting opportunity available for a suitable applicant, to lead a dynamic and fast-paced team to complete enrolment-related activities that are generally time- cri [...]
Melbourne VIC Our new Digital Analytics Specialist will be required to support the Marketing Analytics team to: 1. Provide structured and data-backed analytical support to optimise marketing effe [...]
Melbourne VIC In the role as our new Research Assistant role, you will be involved in conducting evaluation activities under limited supervision for National eTherapy Centre’s (NeTC) online mental [...]