Sydney NSW 2000
Intuitive Recruitment is currently recruiting a strong Technical Accountant Project Lead to join a market leading Financial Services business on a permanent basis. You will work as part of the Group Finance team with the main purpose of the role is to prepare and process all regulatory reports.
The delivery of accurate and timely financial and regulatory reporting is key for the group. As a qualified accountant with significant financial reporting experience, the role plays a key part in ensuring both internal, Group and Regulatory reporting demands are met. As a technical specialist the role holder will be a subject matter expert,
sharing knowledge with colleagues and working with cross-functional technical teams to support wider reporting needs.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of regulatory reporting
- Production of periodic ledger reconciliations with timely resolution of outstanding balances or differences
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant technical regulatory reporting requirements and accounting standards and rules including IFRS, financial reporting and taxation.
- Involvement in Finance specific and cross-functional projects, providing financial reporting support and guidance where needed
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support ledger accuracy and provision
- Provide cover and support for reporting of the investment portfolio, including the preparation of papers for Executive and Board level Committees and liaison with third party asset managers
- Provide cover and support for the accurate and timely production of periodic financial reporting, including monthly profit & loss and balance sheet reporting, ledger reconciliation and statutory reporting including interim and annual accounts
- To assist in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of insurance ledger information, including ledger postings and ensuring ledger data is fit for purpose given the MI, regulatory and statutory reporting requirements of the business
The successful candidate will be professionally Qualified (CA/CPA) and be technically strong with Regulatory Reporting within a Financial Services Business. You will be adaptable to changing environments.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brisbane QLD $82,169 - $86,379 a year - Permanent, Full Time role in Logan Central - $82,169 - $86,379 + Super + Salary Sacrifice - Guide domestically violent men to critically reflect on thei [...]
Sydney NSW $60,000 - $85,000 a year Our client is a dynamic and driven small-medium software consultancy specialising in providing accounting & payroll solutions. The organisation works with a large [...]
Melbourne VIC Please note this is a full time position, and requires all applicants to be able to commit to a full time working week across 5 trading days. We are seeking a highly motivated indivi [...]
Sydney NSW Permanent - Sydney Location with ANZ Coverage - Newly Created Position About Our Client Our client has 25 years of experience in Australia but would classify themselves as a sleepi [...]