Design & Build
Australian Capital Territory
Our well established client who offer construction services to the commercial, retail, hospitality and entertainment sectors are looking to bring on board a Site Manager.
This is a privately owned company that offer a really supportive family like culture.
They are very busy and have a strong pipeline moving forward.
As the Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site induction
To be considered for the role of Site Manager you will require:
- Experience in Commercial Fit out/Refurbishment
- Experience on Hotel fit out is a plus
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Drive and focus to progress career
- Demonstrate leadership skills
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; and our clients please contact Ben Sojka on 02 9376 2229 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Gosford NSW $150,000 a year Work for a leading Tier 2 construction company operating throughout NSW and ACT, operating across commercial, residential, healthcare, education and government they are r [...]
Sydney NSW $100,000 - $120,000 a year Senior Cadastral Surveyor Our client based in West Sydney are looking for a Cadastral Surveyor with 10+ years’ experience to join their company. This op [...]
Sydney NSW Our client prides themselves on exceeding industry standards when it comes to the delivery of facilities and building management services. As the Building Manager you will responsible f [...]
Sydney NSW 2000 $95,000 - $120,000 a year We have a career defining opportunity to work with one of the largest and most well known electrical contractors in NSW. They have a strong and well develop [...]