Succession Recruitment Pty Ltd
Sydney NSW 2000
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
This Global Trading House has developed a reputation second to none within a niche area and are committed to servicing their customers to the highest possible standard. They currently have a vacancy in their Account Opening team on a Permanent basis.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Take ownership for the new client account opening process, including reviewing applications to ensure all aspects are completed and correct
- Ensure all account documentation meets regulatory requirements. This includes KYC, AML and appropriateness and sanctions checks
- Ensure all new client details are accurately updated in all relevant systems (back office, online trading platform)
- Share relevant information regarding new client accounts with premium client managers in a timely manner
- Effectively deal with internal queries relating to the account opening process with a focus on getting it right first time every time
- Provide excellent and high calibre client service to ensure a positive experience for all clients
- Provide on-going administrative support to the premium client managers to ensure a consistently high quality client experience
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 6 months - 1 year experience in Account Opening/ Administration and have demonstrated strong customer service, communication and administration skills in a previous employment.
If you have the skills and experience as outlined above, please upload your Resume now or call Jacqueline Chang from Succession Recruitment on 8123 1143.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne VIC About us Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information based solutions. We are innovative and [...]
Sydney NSW The Role The purpose of the role is to order and maintain branch stock levels based on current trends and customer history. You will be required to analyse and interpret reports and advis [...]
Brisbane QLD About this Opportunity Since entering the Queensland market in August 2017 over 200,000 homes have joined Alinta Energy. Due to the high demand for Alinta’s new energy offer we need h [...]
South Australia About BHP At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive env [...]