Succession Recruitment Pty Ltd
Sydney NSW 2000
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
This local Stockbroker has developed a reputation second to none within a niche area and are committed to servicing their customers to the highest possible standard. They have become a well respected industry player and currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Officer to provide excellent customer service to their most valuable clients.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide an excellent client service experience to all the Equity trading clients
- Provide accurate information on the trading platform and respond to any queries
- Escalate all client issues to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
- Manage all inbound client queries professionally and efficiently at all times
- Always look for new ways of improving the client experience
Experience needed for this position:
- 1 - 2 years experience working in a client service/sales environment within Equities/Financial Services
- Able to build and develop long term client relationships and really make a difference
- You must be highly motivated and able to work in a high pressured environment
- Degree in Finance/Business
This is an opportunity not missed at this global trading firm! If this is a position that interests you please upload your resume now. For further information, please contact Jacqueline Chang at Succession Recruitment on 8123 1143.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne VIC About us Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information based solutions. We are innovative and [...]
Sydney NSW The Role The purpose of the role is to order and maintain branch stock levels based on current trends and customer history. You will be required to analyse and interpret reports and advis [...]
Brisbane QLD About this Opportunity Since entering the Queensland market in August 2017 over 200,000 homes have joined Alinta Energy. Due to the high demand for Alinta’s new energy offer we need h [...]
South Australia About BHP At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive env [...]