Level 2 Systems Support Technician is a highly technical generalist role within Hyperactive IT.
In this position the incumbent is required to perform a wide range of technical tasks depending on their skill set.
The Systems role is a senior role and the incumbent may be required to oversee other staff and monitor and report on progress of activities within the department
Duties may include but are not limited to
- Be an example of professional conduct
- Mentor other staff
- Oversee activities within your department
- Project scoping and delivery
- Server Implementation and Maintenance
- Customer Management
- Phone Support
- Onsite Support and Maintenance
- General support and Administration of both desktop and server environments.
- Deployment of office equipment.
- Application support for a wide variety of customer applications.
- General Administration of Web hosting and Domain Services.
- General Administration of Web hosting and Domain Services
- Scripting, Power shell and General Development
- Web Development
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of IT equipment for businesses & home users.
- Front line customer service liaison
- Use of our ticketing system for job generation
- External service to business customers & home users.
- Monitoring/maintaining systems using management tools
The incumbent will be required to
- Escalate any unresolved matters to management in a timely manner.
- Account for your own time and report to management.
- Effectively log activities
Current Class C Driver’s License
Demonstrated Problem Solving skills
Demonstrated Change Management skills
Demonstrated Time Management Skills
Demonstrated Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 2 years (Required)
- Class C (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Brisbane QLD $82,169 - $86,379 a year - Permanent, Full Time role in Logan Central - $82,169 - $86,379 + Super + Salary Sacrifice - Guide domestically violent men to critically reflect on thei [...]
Sydney NSW $60,000 - $85,000 a year Our client is a dynamic and driven small-medium software consultancy specialising in providing accounting & payroll solutions. The organisation works with a large [...]
Melbourne VIC Please note this is a full time position, and requires all applicants to be able to commit to a full time working week across 5 trading days. We are seeking a highly motivated indivi [...]
Sydney NSW Permanent - Sydney Location with ANZ Coverage - Newly Created Position About Our Client Our client has 25 years of experience in Australia but would classify themselves as a sleepi [...]