Robert Half Australia
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$170,000 a year
$140,000.00 - $170,000.00 / annum
13 September 2019
Founded 15 years ago, this fast-growing financial services business has an instantly recognizable name in the market and is a major client of ours. They are a profitable business and expanding quickly across Australia and turned over in excess of $400 million last year. The business encourages a collaborative approach whereby you can meet and regularly communicate with people across the whole organization.
This is an exciting new role that is a hybrid legal and compliance role. Duties include:
- Prepare, review and update the Compliance policy framework of the business in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Review and prepare legal contracts and work directly with the General Counsel
- Advise and implement regulatory and internal requirements that relate to its legal obligations and operations
- Prepare and lodge notices and returns in accordance with all legal and licensing and reporting requirements (such as ACL and AFSL)
- Maintain and update compliance registers
- Prepare and co-ordinate compliance committee papers
- Any further Ad hoc work incidental to the Legal & Compliance function
Your background is as follows:
- Degree in Law and commercial law experience of 2+ years.
- Previous experience in either Financial services, Asset Management, Insurance or Superannuation of 2+years
- Previous regulatory compliance experience.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Newly created IT Business Analyst role for an Insurance client in the City. Fantastic role as covers a multitude of technology projects! Essentially, they need a BA all-rounder. Someone who can work [...]
Melbourne VIC Permanent The Company Our client is a professional services firm who have operated here in Melbourne for about 20 years. At present, they are one of the leading professional servic [...]
Brisbane QLD Part-time, Permanent $65,000 a year The Company Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Education industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a HR Coordinator to j [...]
Southbank VIC Temporary $65,000 a year Immediate start for multiple Accounts Officer positions in Melbourne's CBD and Inner suburbs! 6 Month Contracts and Temp to Perm positions available. The [...]