North Ryde NSW
Business Operations Manager - NetSuite-19000VVM
We are in the process of starting up the sales planning function in the JAPAC region for NetSuite. We are searching for a manager to own the sales planning and analysis function for the JAPAC region. The Sales Planning Manager will be responsible for defining, measuring, and communicating the performance of the JAPAC sales organization to regional leadership and the NetSuite GBU. The successful candidate should be a good problem solver, have excellent communication skills and demonstrate exceptional organization and multitasking abilities.
The person in this role will support the following activities, along with ad hoc projects:
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Professional Services to help develop annual and long-range business plans
- Inform and influence the go-to-market strategy of the region; collaborate internally to develop best practices
- Proactively identify trends; suggest process and resource allocation adjustments to capitalize on these trends or to resolve operational issues.
- Provide recurring reports and analysis to sales management to measure the health of the business (ex. new logo and bookings, rep productivity and ramping, performance tracking of new initiatives, etc.)
- Systematize wherever possible to enhance visibility through NetSuite and BI Dashboards and other sales tools.
- 7-10+ years of experience supporting sales, either in Sales Ops or FP&A.;
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or business-related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Comfort with large amounts of data; being able to source, interpret, and build models with large data sets.
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive in problem solving with high level of critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels.
- Prior experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
- Experience using NetSuite, BI software, EPM Software and/or knowledge of SQL a plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency. Provides business practices and processes. Drives policies and procedures that monitor and support the organization*s operational and financial business objectives. Provides analysis and advice to management in the areas of operations, resource management, finance, revenue accounting, pricing, and/or contracts. May also be responsible for administration, knowledge management, and/or communications.
Develops and monitor P&L; forecasts. Develops and monitor metrics to measure other key performance indicators and group performance. Performs competitive analysis. Creates pricing strategy and cost accounting (business modeling) for projects. Reviews contracts for terms, pricing and approvals. Work with account team to close deals. Interfaces with client to resolve contract/delivery disputes. May be responsible for directing resource management staff, ensuring maximum utilization. May be involved with compensation and bonus process. Manage at least two direct reports.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) - Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales)-19000PSV Preferred Qualifications Oracle’s Best-in-Class Enterprise SCM Solutions provide end-to-end Cloudsolutions from planning to f [...]
Sales Manager ANZ - Communication Global Business Unit (CGBU)-19000XKQ Preferred Qualifications Oracle Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) represents Oracle in the communications industry. W [...]
Consulting Project Manager - Sydney-19000HB4 Preferred Qualifications Oracle Consulting (OC) has anextremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problemsand opportunities, [...]
Autonomous Database Cloud Sales Rep-190015JY Preferred Qualifications The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, pla [...]