Hays Manufacturing & Operations
Niche automotive manufacturer in Brisbane's Southern suburbs seeking experienced Quality Control specialist
Your new company
A niche player in the automotive manufacturing space, this company is quite progressive in their approach. They provide world-class products to some of the world's leading auto-manufacturers whilst also being agile in their space and creating tailored solutions to their other clients.With a current opportunity becoming vacant, they are looking for a Quality Control Officer to join their small but inclusive team.
This role is open to experienced and more junior applications who don't meet all requirements
Your new role
Your role will see you overseeing the following but not limited to;
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing goods, identifying defects
- Providing support to engineering, warehouse and manufacturing departments
- Implement and identify system improvements
- Record and maintain quality data and internally report on trends
- Provide hands on support in manufacturing and dispatch where required
- Identify areas of training and participate where required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will be able to;
- Read Engineering Drawings
- Experience in a manufacturing environment where there is a high level of quality control standards
- Understanding of ISO standards
- Proven experience recording data accurately
- Strong communication and organisational skills with a technical mindset to identify and improve on current methods
- Experience effectively liaising with clients and suppliers
- Tertiary qualifications (where relevant)
- Prior experience as in QA/QC within the manufacturing or engineering space
What you'll get in return
Is the opportunity to work for a innovative and forward-thinking company who prioritise teamwork and inclusion.There is a great company culture coupled with a competitive annual salary based on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jory.Hump******@******.au + click to reveal or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Electronics Engineer to join a company at the forefront of their industry Your new company Hays are working exclusively with a world leader in cutting edge res [...]
Maintenance Fitter job in Alexandria, Day Shift, Overtime Available, $35 - 38ph super Your new company Your new company is a leader in the commercial supply industry and sell products which are [...]
Leading manufacturer in Western Sydney looking to add an experienced permanent Chemical Blender to their team. Your new company Hays are working with a leading international manufacturer who su [...]
Day Shift 5am - 3pm, based in Western Sydney with rates of $33-$37 Your new company An Australian owned steel manufacturer is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join the [...]