Hays Office Support
Australian Capital Territory
Are you looking for a long term contract within the Federal Government that offers a generous salary?
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest Departments within Canberra. There main purpose is to help make Australia stronger, safer and more prosperous by promoting and protecting our interests internationally and contributing to global stability and economic growth.
Your new role
In your new role you will be working alongside an APS6 PDMS Support Officer and be responsible for the following:
- Allocating ministerials within the Group
- Assistance staff involved in the preparation of responses to ministerial correspondence
- Quality assurance of draft replies
- Have a demonstrated writing style appropriate for senior delegates and ministers
- Generating reports from the online ministerial system
- Other communications tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful applicant you will have the ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure. You will have ministerial, secretariat and parliamentary administration experience and will have worked in a similar capacity in your career within the Federal Government.
You will also require the following:
- Working knowledge of PDMS is necessary for this role
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff of all levels and a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a demanding environment
- You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting one clearance
What you'll get in return
You will be working in a diverse, multi-skilled and innovate team and receive a 12 month non-ongoing contract and work for a high profile Federal Government Department. You will receive a generous starting salary and work considerations, benefit from supportive learning and development and be supported by a range of active networks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Elise Dyball on (02) *****3331 + click to reveal now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elise Dyball on (02) *****3331 + click to reveal for a confidential discussion on your career.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne CBD location, full time basis to begin in early to mid-September. Your new company This Federal Government agency located in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Secretariat Support Officer to [...]
Long-term temporary opportunity in Darwin for a Travel Coordinator with Executive Assistant experience Your new company This federal government organisation has an exciting 12-month temporary o [...]
Short term contract opportunity for an experienced high level APS5/6 Executive Assistant in a central location Your new company This Federal Government sub-agency in collaboration with other Fe [...]
Rostering Administrator, Local Council, Eastern Suburbs, Full Time Contract until August, $38.00 p/h super Your new company This reputable local government council situated in the Eastern Subur [...]