$78,068 a year
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the Senior Manager Onboard Customer Service through co-ordinating and allocating appointments, arranging travel, conferences and itineraries, screening visitors and enquiries and arranging meetings and necessary documents.
- Co-ordinate the various aspects of administration support within the group, including the purchasing of onboard and office equipment in addition to ensuring effective and efficient administration support to the team.
- Liaise with line managers and staff within Onboard Customer Service and other relevant stakeholders who can contribute to ensuring the function meets performance and business objectives.
- Provide high level complex and confidential administration and business systems support to the Senior Manager Onboard Customer Service representative.
- Co-ordinate, track and manage the information and records management system within the group.
- Maintain an awareness of Senior Manager Onboard Customer Service issues, responsibilities and priorities.
- Provide confidential clerical, secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Manager Onboard Customer Service including high level of word processing, high level of excel, presentation preparation, SAP, attending to financial matters, credit card reconciliation, electronic filing (TRIM), scanning and message delivery.
- Undertake other administrative duties and or related projects as required by the Senior Manager Onboard Customer Service.
- Previously managed administrative staff
- Used to working with competing priorities and deadlines
- Have a high level of time management together with oral and written communication which will include writing recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have a high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Officer Suite; previously use of SAP and electronic document management would be advantageous
- Previous experience dealing directly with the executive structure
Benefits on offer:
- Flexible working options
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Generous superannuation scheme
- Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/life balance
Starting salary: $78,068
Position Description 70178.pdf
If you can demonstrate a high level of knowledge or experience in the above criteria please apply to position number 70178 by clicking the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 12 noon, Friday 20th September 2019.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity please contact Anna Nolan on 07 3072 2170.
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A temporary 6 month has arisen for an experienced Graphic Designer within Queensland Rail’s Travel Team. Working as part of a small, high performing team in a dynamic and fast paced environment, you [...]
With approximately 6,500 staff, more than $6 billion in fixed and other assets and more than 6,500 kilometres of track, Queensland Rail (QR) is an integrated customer and rail infrastructure business [...]
Rockhampton QLD $25 an hour The Rockhampton Onboard Customer Service team is currently seeking Customer Service Attendants to join the team on a casual basis. Responsibilities - Undertake genera [...]
Customer Service Attendant The Rockhampton Onboard Customer Service team is currently seeking Customer Service Attendants to join the team on a casual basis. Responsibilities - Undertake general [...]