YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Will include:
- Provide a prosecution service for the area of responsibility.
- Represent the Service and members in matters relating to the functions of the Service and in proceedings before, and applications to the Magistrates, Children's and Coroners Courts.
- Provide legal advice within the area of responsibility on matters pertaining to court processes.
- Monitor the provision of briefs of evidence by police to ensure the highest quality of briefs is maintained.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate with members of the Queensland Police Service, the legal profession,
government agencies and the community towards the establishment of effective working relationships and achievement of desired policing outcomes.
- Identify environmental factors affecting the work area and actively contribute to the development and provision of legal research, argument, submissions, opinion and advice.
- Set and maintain high standards of performance and conduct in daily work activities.
Special Conditions: Applications will remain current for 12 months.
Mandatory Requirements: Admission as, eligibility for immediate admission as, or entitlement to practise as, a legal practitioner in the State of Queensland.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a Manager, you will lead and manage a team of Business Analysts to deliver business analysis services, contributing to a cohesive business and services architecture across QSS, in its role of deliv [...]
Toowoomba QLD Permanent This is a Specified vacancy - Applicants will need to provide a reference from a member of an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander community. Key Responsibilities - [...]
Brisbane QLD Permanent Key responsibilities - Identify key educational priorities based on stakeholder needs and develop evidence-based resources tailored to improve awareness and understandi [...]
Cairns QLD Casual What are we looking for? You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience. Within the context of the responsibilities [...]