Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.
We also specialise in corporate trust, mortgage, bankruptcy, class action, utility and tax voucher administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
The People team within Computershare serves as a support department in the management of our most valuable resource: people. The team works in partnership with management to provide professional knowledge,
advice and support on people management issues across all business units.
About the role
An exciting 4 month opportunity exists to join our National People team in Yarra Falls. In this role, you will play a key role in ensuring the operational and customer service components of the People team’s purpose are achieved.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will work across the employee life cycle and provide full administrative support for all Computershare offices in Australia as well as key teams within the broader People team.
This role would suit a recent Human Resources graduate looking to launch their HR career.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Being the first level support for People queries
- Providing administrative and processing support including new hire contracts, employee changes, terminations, background checks, HR systems (PeopleSoft)
- Responding to customer enquiries within set timeframes
- Liaising and supporting other teams within the local People function (Business Partnering, Payroll, HRIS, Recruitment)
- Ensuring strict audit trails are kept, auditing own and others’ work
- Actively participating in People projects
To be successful for this role you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience in an administration or HR administration role
- Experience working with database administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service experience combined with strong stakeholder management
- The ability to work with multiple processes and systems in a fast paced environment
- The ability to handle competing priorities while still meeting deadlines
- A passion for prioritisation, problem solving and time management
- Desired qualifications and experience:
- Previous PeopleSoft experience
- Human Resources tertiary qualification
Benefits and Culture:
- The opportunity to work for a large global corporation (over 12,000 employees)
- Great discounts and benefits from various companies and access to our Employee Share Plan
- A wide variety of internal training courses
- A supportive working environment, with friendly peers and management
Computershare may conduct a criminal background check on applicant’s subject to current legislation
To apply, click on the ‘apply’ button and follow the application process.
We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We see diversity as a source of strength - the more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Please go to our website to read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
| CERTAINTY | INGENUITY | ADVANTAGE |
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The company:Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.We also specialise in [...]
Computershare(ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration,employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.We alsospecialise in corporate trust [...]
We have a great opportunity for an experienced ReconciliationOfficer with a focus on the reconciliation of superannuation accounts to joinour team. Based at our global head office in Abbotsford, this [...]
Melbourne VIC The company: Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. W [...]