Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts
Pan Pacific Melbourne is looking to appoint a Full-Time Guest Service Agent to service our guest arrival, departure and inquiry experiences.
The Successful Guest Service Agent Will:
- Responsible for providing our guests with high quality service throughout their stay.
- Be the first and last impression of the hotel for our guests and provide Check-In, Check-Out and information services throughout their stay.
- Be able to work a rotating roster including AM & PM shifts and weekends.
Ideally, the successful applicant will have:
- Experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Opera
- A genuine passion for hospitality and providing excellent customer service
How to Apply
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now!
Human Capital & Development
Pan Pacific Melbourne
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]