This Australian Life (TAL) has been protecting people for the best part of 150 years. TAL recently acquired Suncorp’s Australian life insurance business, which brings together a portfolio of well-established Australian brands. The acquisition significantly expands TAL’s market leading presence in Australia and provides expanded opportunities for our people. As part of TAL, this business will be known as ALSL and form a crucial part of TAL’s long-term business strategy
The primary function of this position is to provide a range of policy support functions to Life Insurance and Superannuation products across the Asteron Life & Superannuation Limited (ALSL), part of TAL Group.
These products include Life Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma Insurance and Legacy Superannuation and Investment products with the Group, Direct and Legacy portfolio. Our aim is to provide consistent customer experience across all areas of the business by driving executional excellence of the “how” we do things
About the opportunity / what you’ll achieve
As a Policy Administrator at ALSL, you will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely processing and preparation of policy administration activities
- Monitoring and actioning the centralised mailboxes or Insurance Workflow systems
- Actioning and processing exceptions from our extended off shore teams and ensuring that work flows through to correct next step for our customers
- Delivering outstanding customer service within required service level agreements
- Looking for better ways of doing things to lift our customer’s experience
- Undertaking other Operations Functions as required by your leader to support the Insurance Operations Teams
- Supporting and fostering relationships with our stakeholders and partners.
- Ensuring day to day compliance requirements are met, as per TAL guidelines with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Resolving customer problems and complaints, escalating where required
About You / What we’re looking for
- Good attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output
- A minimum of 12 month’s in an administration environment.
- Extensive Technical knowledge of Life Insurance and / or Superannuation business
- An innovative approach to improving ways of working and problem solving
- Strong time management skills
Our passion is going further to get it right and making a difference to lives all over Australia.
With your commitment to doing great work, together we will make brilliant things happen – for our business, our customers and also for your career. You’ll work in a friendly, supportive culture that welcomes you to be your best, real self, every day.
We want to grow with you, achieve with you, learn with you and support you to do your best work.
Because when we work together, we can achieve more and go further. We believe that together we’ll have what it takes to shape the future of our industry. In fact, we’ve already started. Join us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW Welcome to This Australian Life. From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about. TAL needs people [...]
Sydney NSW Senior Investment Analyst Welcome to This Australian Life. From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re al [...]
Sydney NSW Marketing Analytics Manager Location: Sydney or Melbourne Welcome to This Australian Life. From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, [...]
Sydney NSW Case Manager – Retail Claims - Join Australia’s No.1 Life Insurer - Corporate CBD offices including free gym - Career progression and excellent employee benefits Welcome [...]