$20.28 - $21.43 an hour
PCYC is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service to PCYC clients.
About the Role
Permanent, Part-Time (25 hours per week)
BSO: $20.28 - $21.43 (gross) per hour (depending on experience and qualifications) - 15 hours per week
Cleaner: $23.94 (gross) per hour - 10 hours per week
PCYC Cloncurry is currently recruiting for a duel position of a Branch Support Officer / Cleaner to enhance and support the Branch's operations by ensuring all patrons receive the highest level of customer service and care.
What we can offer!
- Generous tax free salary packaging benefits
- Free onsite parking and access to PCYC 24/7 gyms
- Flexible working arrangement and work life balance
- Job security and guaranteed hours
- Opportunity to join a fantastic and hard-working team!
Key responsibilities include:
- Respond to enquiries, and provide advice and information on PCYC products, services and the Branch itself;
- Preparation of cash registers and electronic swipe devices;
- Reconciliation of cash and canteen stock;
- Assist in the set-up/pull-down of sport and recreation activities as needed;
- Maintain good working relationships with customers;
- Maintain Branch supplies for day to day needs, e.g. toiletries and chemicals;
- Ensure all aspects of the Branch facilities, fixtures, fittings, equipment, grounds and vehicles are cleaned and maintained regularly or repaired as necessary
- Experience working in a customer service/customer facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in contemporary cleaning practices and use of cleaning agents and equipment in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of work health & safety practices related to cleaning duties
- Eligibility to hold a “Working with Children Check”/Blue Card, or ability to obtain
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates, or ability to obtain
- Light rigid driver’s license, or ability to obtain
- Please note: as part of your employement with PCYC, you will be required to undertake a National Police Check on commencement
PCYC Queensland is a not-for-profit organisation aiming to build safer and healthier communities. We focus on young people's personal and leadership development by offering state-wide programs, services and facilities through 54 Branches, two Leadership Development Centres and two Activity Centres.
Applications close 1 September 2019
PCYC Queensland is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for children and young people. Our Employees and Volunteers are critical to the delivery of that commitment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Broadbeach Waters QLD Casual $27.55 - $31.24 an hour PCYC is dedicated to the development and delivery of quality gymnastics activities. About the Role $27.55 - $31.24 (gross) per hour (depending [...]
Mount Isa QLD Casual $28.38 - $31.80 an hour PCYC is dedicated to the development and delivery of quality sport and recreation activities. About the Role $28.38 - $31.80 (gross) per hour (dependi [...]
Cairns QLD Contract $28.55 an hour PCYC is dedicated to community development. We provide a range of targeted youth programs and events across the state. About the Role $28.55 gross per hour (dep [...]
Airlie Beach QLD Casual $24.93 - $30.28 an hour PCYC OSHC Services are dedicated to the quality care of children. We provide before and after school care and school holiday programs to school aged [...]