Production Operators – High Potent
(Full Time | Fixed Term)
- Operations Department: High Potent Team (Mulgrave Location).
- Fixed term Operator positions available across all shifts: Day, Afternoon & Night.
- Enjoy the satisfaction and rewards of doing work with meaning – For now and the future.
- Harness your resilience to take on challenges and turn them into opportunities.
Exciting opportunities have arisen for highly motivated and mechanically minded individuals to join the High Potent Operations Team. In a dynamic world of pharmaceuticals, the Production Operator is key to the manufacture of aseptic medically necessary products.
If you are looking for a role that can find you a purpose in life and drive others to achieve, then keep reading and learn more about Pfizer and our aspiring high performing Operations teams.
Pfizer is the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through our broad, integrated portfolio, we continue to improve patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs. Our Mulgrave manufacturing facility is the flagship site for the supply of critical care of Oncology and High Potency sterile pharmaceuticals. As a proud Australian manufacturer we continuously improve our quality, safety and technical capabilities to ensure we deliver affordable healthcare, reliable supply and effective products for critical care medicines around the world.
A role at Pfizer Melbourne is unlike any other. Offering talented individuals the opportunity to own a career with real impact, our people go to work each day in the knowledge that every development signifies real, positive progress. Our team is made up of resilient leaders aiming to drive step change in a highly complex and innovative manufacturing environment to deliver high value product to our patients across the globe.
If you are mechanically minded, passionate, inspiring, courageous, resilient and work collaboratively… Then we want you in our team as we aim to improve the health of people across the globe!!!
Production Operator duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely completion of all documentation and computer data entry.
- Maintain hygiene standards including gowning and aseptic techniques.
- Follow processes and operate equipment in an efficient manner ensuring reliable and consistent operation producing quality output which meets all quality standards.
- Execute vial washing, equipment and component preparation.
- Execute machine changeovers, set up, operation and adjustments
- Execute product mixing, formulation, filling and in process testing processes.
- Execute equipment, machine and room cleaning processes.
- Identify any product or process nonconformance, taking appropriate escalation actions.
- Undertake an active role in the identification of process and equipment improvements and efficiencies.
- Post personal qualification assist in the continued delivery of training to new team members.
- This is a manual handling role with much of the day spent standing.
To be considered you will have:
- Completed Year 12 or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability in working in a team environment to achieve production goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and be results-focused.
- A high degree of attention to detail, particularly in relation to documentation completion.
- Sound interpersonal, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify process and equipment opportunities improving performance and reducing waste and cost.
- Ability to work under pressure and to agreed timelines.
- Understanding of quality systems as they apply to Good Manufacturing Practice systems.
- Basic computer skills.
- Permanent rights to work within Australia.
- Pass a full police check and medical assessment with no known allergies to antibiotics.
- For Night Shift applicants you must have previous Night Shift experience.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in production processes in the pharmaceutical or allied industries.
- Trade qualification or on the job mechanical/electrical experience.
- Qualification in Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Please include a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role, including confirmation of your permanent rights to work within Australia and a current resume.
By joining Pfizer you will partner with colleagues of diverse backgrounds and abilities, people who contribute to all aspects of what we do —from drug development to marketing, technology to sales, and so much more. Interested? Then APPLY NOW . All applications will be considered based upon merit.
Applications Close: Friday 30th August 2019
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Adelaide SA Validation Specialist - Permanent full-time position - Adelaide Location - Grow and develop in an environment focused on progress - Enjoy ongoing new opportunities in a cultu [...]
Hospital Sales Representative - Inflammation & Immunology Pfizer Australia Global Innovative Pharma Business Unit (PIH) - Inflammation and Immunology - FULL TIME - Territory: Victoria West [...]
The Site Operations Relationship Lead is the main Pfizer point of contact for investigative sites, responsible for building and retaining relationships from site activation through the lifecycle of st [...]
Sydney NSW About Us Pfizer is the world's leading Biopharma company and we're focused on breakthroughs in innovation and the development of new medicines that change patients' lives. We put patien [...]