NSW Health Pathology
New Lambton NSW
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 4
Remuneration: $63,219.03 - $64,742.13
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ123572
Location: John Hunter Hospital
Where you'll be working
Being part of NSW Health Pathology means you’re helping create better health and justice
systems every day.
We operate more than 60 laboratories and around 200 collection centres across NSW and
conduct over 60 million tests per annum. Our network of pathologists are supported by
scientists, technicians and support staff who quickly and accurately assess samples so clinical teams can make the best possible treatment decisions for patients.
Our Forensic &
Analytical Science Service provides independent, objective analysis to the NSW criminal
and coronial justice systems.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for participating in a diverse range of rostering functions for the delivery of rostering and payroll across NSW Health Pathology (NSWHP).
- Provide a high level of customer support in maintaining accurate rostering practices across a statewide organisation.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with staff at all levels of the organisation and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Proven proficiency in the use of a computerised Rostering System together with Human Resource Payroll Systems experience, and advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications in a multi professional environment.
- Well developed communication skills with a focused and responsive approach to managing rostering system user support and payroll enquiries.
- Demonstrated experience in large volumes of data extraction and auditing in a rostering system, with a high level of accuracy in data management.
- Proven high level organisational skills including the ability to effectively prioritise workload, meet strict deadlines, adapt to changing priorities and problem solving.
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently and as part of a team in a high pressure, high volume work environment with sound conflict resolution skills.
- Experience as an active team member with a capacity to be flexible, motivated and participate in a rostering office team.
- Understanding and ability to interpret relevant policies, Awards and legislation relating to rostering system pay related matters and enquiries and the ability to scrutinise information and make considered decisions based on the information available.
An eligibility list will be created for future temporary and casual vacancies.
Applicants may be required to undergo a functional assessment prior to appointment.
Need more information?
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Nicole Ticehurst on [email protected]
Applications Close: 26 August 2019
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
St Leonards NSW $57,391 - $84,132 a year Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Technical Officer Grade 1/2 Remuneration: $57,391.21 - $84,132.20 Hours Per Week: 38 Re [...]
New Lambton NSW $70,636 - $72,385 a year Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 6 Remuneration: $70,635.7 - $72,384.72 Hours Per Week: 38 [...]
Orange NSW Employment Type: Permanent Full Time (1.0 FTE) Position Classification: Staff Specialist Hours Per Week: 40 Requisition ID: REQ111781 Applications for this position will be receive [...]
Liverpool NSW Part-time $27.05 - $28.15 an hour Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Tech Assist Gde 2 Remuneration: $27.05 - $28.15 Hours Per Week: 20 Requisition [...]