Implementation Executive - Agency Sales Team
Bauer Media is Australia’s leading multi-platform publisher, with investments spanning magazines, digital and live experiences. The portfolio includes some of the country’s longest-running and most successful brands, including Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Harper’s Bazaar, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden and many more.
About the role
You will be responsible for booking and managing our Client campaigns and supporting the sales team across both print and digital campaigns.
This role will offer exposure across many of our flagship brands including Australian Women’s Weekly.
Harper’s BAZAAR and Gourmet Traveller and is a great opportunity to learn the media landscape and progress into a career in marketing, brands or sales.
- Work alongside Business Managers to ensure all campaigns are delivered as agreed
- Create booking confirmations for clients and agencies
- Day to day contact via phone and email with key client contacts and internal stakeholders (e.g., brand teams)
- Support Business Managers and Sales Manager to prepare proposals/other sales collateral where appropriate
- Work effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Process and complete all Bookings in our bookings system
- Chase material for all campaign executions
- Ensure all campaign deadlines are met
Skills and experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a media or advertising coordinator/ administrator role
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong enthusiasm for media and advertising and in particular print and digital media
- Proactive and solutions focused approach to matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to plan ahead as well as juggle competing demands to achieve deadlines.
- Able to build effective customer relationships
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills
You’ll receive preferred rate to the gym and swimming pool at Park Street, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops as well as access to the Bauer training opportunities.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious & dedicated Administration professional to support a busy team. Your new company This reputable and well-established property and facilities management comp [...]
Government Agency looking to engage a high level APS5 Grants Coordinator for a 6 month contract Your new company This Federal Government Department aims to support regional development, local commu [...]
Unique Online Learning APS4 Administration role available for a long term engagement, into 2020 Your new company You will be working for a highly influential agency of the Federal Government. This [...]
Short term engagement for an experienced EA looking to explore a different Government Department to upskill. Your new company This Department works in partnership with governments, employers and em [...]