$1,569 - $1,799 a week
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT OFFICER
Salary: $1569.30 - $1798.70pw + Super
Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance to shape, influence and grow a community.
Are you motivated by implementing business improvement and driving results which make a difference to the organisation and the community?
Come and share your experience and be part of building business improvements that will allow you to see them through from start to finish. Your strong analytical skills, facilitation experience and ability to lead projects will be valued and you will be part of a small but passionate and dynamic team.
Don’t miss out on being part of something great by joining an evolving, rapidly growing, adaptive and innovative organisation.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering and supporting development and employment opportunities to help people excel and build a lasting career. We offer generous learning and development opportunities as well as flexi time, access to employee benefits and education assistance.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in business, continuous improvement and/or change management fields
- Sound knowledge and experience in developing and implementing organisational change and continuous improvement projects/initiatives.
- Understanding of the complex factors impacting on the ability to implement and achieve strategic business outcomes.
- Sound consultation, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills with a strong focus on and commitment to quality customer service.
- Experience in managing complex projects and outcomes to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a consultative.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to team projects.
- High level written, oral communication skills with a strong focus on and commitment to quality customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO, WHS and ethical practice principles and to act with probity at all times.
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Project management certificate
- Knowledge of Local Government policies and practices
Closing Date for above position: 2 September 2019
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Camden NSW Permanent Team Leader Sport and Community Facilities Salary: Attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate + super + leaseback vehicle Council is looking f [...]
Vacancy Details: Team Leader Sport and Community Facilities Salary: Attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate + super + leaseback vehicle Council is looking for a Te [...]
Camden NSW Permanent $1,647 - $1,887 a week Team Leader Library Services Salary: $ 1,646.80 – $1,887.10pw + super This exciting position will lead and support one of our library teams to delive [...]
Camden NSW Permanent $1,492 - $1,709 a week Development Compliance Officer Salary: $1,492.00 -$1709.40pw + super + leaseback vehicle Right now, we have an exciting opportunity here at Camden Coun [...]