The Just Group
Job no: 688857
Work type: Part time
Location: South West Region - Bunbury/ Busselton/Margaret River
Categories: Retail - Management, Retail - Store
- Join one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands - Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle
- Career progression across The Just Group is highly encouraged with 65% of Management roles filled internally
- 50% staff discounts on Dotti product
Dotti believes that fashion is meant to be fun! We regularly scout the high streets around the globe to provide fresh outfit inspiration to make sure you feel as if the world is your own personal catwalk.
The 1980's were a time of reinvention, of power dressing and celebrating individual, head-turning style. During this fast-paced era Dotti was born, launched in Sydney in 1981. In as little time as it takes to bat your lashes, Dotti exploded from just ten stores to opening its 100th store in December 2009 and now has 117 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our store in Eaton Fair you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a genuine service experience for every Dotti customer.
This is a part time, permanent position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisory/management experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Confidence providing praise and improvement feedback to your team
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
- Visual Merchandising experience advantageous
- Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Structured 3 month Assistant Store Manager training plan
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Rotating weekend roster that supports a healthy work/life balance
- 50% staff discounts on Dotti product
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Dotti – and conquer the fashion world.
Advertised: 16 Aug 2019 W. Australia Standard Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ABOUTJACQUI E Jacqui E understands that a woman's outfit directly relates to how confident she feels and that's why we work hard to ensure our customers look and feel beautiful. Our style draws insp [...]
ABOUTPORTMANS Portmans is the fast, fresh and ever evolving fashion destination for metropolitan girls who like to stay on top. Portmans makes girls feel gorgeous and confident with their sophistica [...]
ABOUT DOTTI Dotti is a brand that embodies a fun and playful atmosphere whilst delivering fashion fast. We regularly scour the high St and globe to provide fresh outfit inspiration to make sure you fe [...]
The Just Group is an established, progressive and growing multinational organisation with seven iconic retail brands, currently with over 1000 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia [...]