Southern NSW Local Health District
$54.83 - $56.67 an hour
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Radiographer Lvl 3 Gde 1
Remuneration: $54.83 - $56.67ph
Hours Per Week: 21
Requisition ID: REQ119117
Applications Close: 25 August 2019
Where you'll be working
At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence.
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information visit our website.
What you'll be doing
Provides a quality, sustainable imaging service by actively participating in the multidisciplinary delivery of person-focussed services to the patients, clients and clinicians of Southern NSW LHD.
- Current registration as a Medical Radiation Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), EPA licence to use radiation (IA14). Must hold a current Certificate of Clinical Proficiency in Mammography or equivalent or have a willingness to work towards same.
- Being female is a genuine occupational qualification for this position as described under Section 31 of the Anti- Discrimination Act, 1977 (NSW).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and proficiency in Mammography, as well as providing clinical leadership.
- Ability to work within a team, and allocate workloads according to skills and competencies, and to participate in the department roster including on-call as required.
- Ability to interpret request information, select the optimal protocol and adapt the protocol to a range of clinical scenarios.
- Evidence of ongoing personal CPD, and contribution to supervision or development of others.
- Experience applying legislation, regulations, policies and procedures to medical imaging and in the day-to-day operation of an imaging modality to ensure sustainable, on-going service provision.
- Evidence of a current unrestricted drivers’ licence and the ability to maintain. Ability and willingness to drive/travel as the role requires. This may involve driving long distances and overnight stays.
This is a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. We do not offer sponsorship in this position for applicants requiring a temporary visa. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Ralph Dixon on [email protected] or phone 02 6491 9940
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Queanbeyan NSW Part-time $32.41 - $46.96 an hour Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Location: Queanbeyan Position Classification: Social Worker Level 1/2 Remuneration: $32.41 - $46.96ph Ho [...]
Goulburn NSW $30.04 - $31.03 an hour Employment Type: Temporary Full Time 16 September 2020 Location: Goulburn Position Classification: Admin Clinical Support Off Lvl 3 Remuneration: $30.04 - $ [...]
Goulburn NSW Temporary $30.04 - $31.03 an hour Employment Type: Temporary Full Time 16 September 2020 Location: Goulburn Position Classification: Admin Clinical Support Off Lvl 3 Remuneration: [...]
Bega NSW Temporary $36.09 - $50.89 an hour Employment Type: Temporary Full Time - from 26 August 2019 until 30 June 2021 Position Classification: Depend on Qualifications Psychologist: $36.09 - [...]