- Permanent full time opportunity
- Excellent for a quicker learner who has exceptional customer service skills and is able to work autonomously
- This role will give you the opportunity to learn new skills and support marketing events – training will be provided on minor hearing aid repairs
- Attractive salary plus 15.4% superannuation
Hearing Australia is the country’s largest hearing services provider, with an international reputation for excellence. We are currently undergoing an exciting transformational journey, repositioning our brand and workplace culture, to ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do. When you change lives, it’s more than just a job.
What we are looking for is a caring and friendly nature, an open mind and a flexible 'can do' attitude. This role will be supporting our PAKENHAM, CRANBOURNE and WARRAGUL Hearing Centres.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Positively greet clients, attend to all counter and telephone enquiries
- Confirmation of appointments
- Liaising extensively with our clients, whom are children, young adults, children with additional needs, complex need adult clients and the elderly whom can come from multicultural & Aboriginal and Strait Islander backgrounds
- Reception and general administration duties includes booking client appointments, processing claims, data entry, requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactively identify client needs and offer professional advice on assistive listening devices
- Minor hearing aid repairs, accurate checking and management of the repairs
- Assisting Clinicians with the provision of clinical services to our clients
- Demonstration the use of hearing aids and provide practice to clients
- Cash handling, settling of banking end of day
- Administrative duties including monthly reports and checks
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in providing exceptional, friendly and client centered customer service within an administrative environment
- Intermediate/advanced level computer literacy with intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of iPad applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to take initiative, be innovative and solve problems in a professional and approachable manner
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, with a flexible and self-motivated approach to work and the ability to accept responsibility and take ownership to achieve outcomes
Why work for Hearing Australia?
At Hearing Australia, our essence and purpose is to be caring and to have a positive impact. Everything we do reflects these values out in the community and with our hearing centres across the country. A career with us is rewarding because you are helping to positively impact people’s lives and improve Australia’s hearing health.
Visit www.hearing.com.au to discover more!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Blacktown NSW Part-time - 5 months fixed term part time role – 32 hours per week across 4 days - Excellent for a fast learner who has exceptional customer service skills and is able to work a [...]
Morwell VIC - Fantastic opportunity for an passionate people leader who enjoys engaging a team, driving business performance and developing strategies to enhance the client experience - Highly a [...]
3 years fixed term full time position Based in our National Acoustic Laboratories on the Macquarie University campus About the National Acoustic Laboratories (NAL) NAL is the research divisi [...]
Marion SA Part-time - Permanent part time role – 32 hours per week worked across Noarlunga and Marion - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday availability is required - Excellent for a qu [...]