Business Need / Purpose of Role
Effective and safe operation of Elastomer press equipment in line with production requirements and WMA Standard Operation Procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities
- Efficiently deliver required scheduled materials and tooling.
- Communicate with Team Leader if there are any issues affecting product quality or press efficiency
- Assist throughout Elastomer functions as and where required – this includes, but is not limited to, rubbish removal, loading and unloading ovens, receiving of incoming components, arranging product and tooling as per schedule and mould preparation etc.
- Complete all start-up and end of shifts checks,
press log sheets and other documentation as required
- Perform housekeeping
- Provide on the job training as required
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Responsible for safety of themselves and other employees
- Actively participate in toolbox talks
- Communicate any safety issues immediately
- Any ancillary task associated with the efficient running of the elastomer shop.
- Press OEE
- Safety: LTI’s, MTI’s, FAI’s, near misses
- Quality: cost of quality, PPR’s.
Job knowledge / Other requirements
Education and/or Experience:
Previous experience in a similar role with the usage of presses and overhead cranes. Logistics experience. Forklift Ticket LO. HR license
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Standing and walking for up to 12 hours a day.
Repetitive upper and lower limb usage.
Wearing PPE for up to 12 hours per day.
Loud environment with exposure to moving mechanical parts and exposure to airborne particles or chemicals. Appropriate PPE to be worn at all times.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Kalgoorlie WA Business Need / Purpose of Role Site and workshop based fitting duties to assist our clients with critical equipment such as all forms of rotating equipment, Valve repair, shutdown wo [...]
Clayton VIC Business Need / Purpose of Role The Marketing and Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of marketing initiatives, collateral and com [...]
Sydney NSW Business Need / Purpose of Role Working in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Supply Chain, this role will be responsible for analyzing data and producing valuable busine [...]
Artarmon NSW Business Need / Purpose of Role To provide technical support to operations, sales and customer support teams to ensure maximum productivity for customer operations at the lowest operat [...]