$1,492 - $1,709 a week
Temporary up to 6 months with possible extension
Salary: $1,492.00 - $1,709.40 PW + Super
Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance to shape, influence and grow a community.
This exciting temporary opportunity will see you work in a dynamic and fast paced team. Take ownership of the projects you manage whilst working in a collaborative and creative team to deliver sustainable, fun and engaging events.
To be successful you will bring a unique blend of skills and talent – ability to manage events, present to all sizes of audiences,
engage at all levels of Council and our community and are committed to building relationships.
Don’t miss out on being part of something great by joining an evolving, rapidly growing, adaptive and innovative organisation.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering and supporting development and employment opportunities to help people excel and build a lasting career. We offer generous learning and development opportunities as well as flexi time, access to employee benefits and education assistance.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
- Relevant qualifications and/or extensive experience in an event management role.
- Previous experience in organising functions and outdoor community events including the preparation and administration of budgets.
- Experience working with community groups and coordinating staff and volunteers.
- Highly developed written, verbal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in visual displays, marketing strategies and online communications.
- Ability to operate in a team environment both as a leader and participant.
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO, WHS and ethical practice principles and to act with probity at all times
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or other desktop publishing or design programs.
- Knowledge of government protocol, policies and procedures.
Further Information: Kristy Finlayson, Team Leader Events and Tourism on 4645 5120
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Camden NSW Permanent Team Leader Sport and Community Facilities Salary: Attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate + super + leaseback vehicle Council is looking f [...]
Vacancy Details: Team Leader Sport and Community Facilities Salary: Attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate + super + leaseback vehicle Council is looking for a Te [...]
Camden NSW Permanent $1,647 - $1,887 a week Team Leader Library Services Salary: $ 1,646.80 – $1,887.10pw + super This exciting position will lead and support one of our library teams to delive [...]
Camden NSW Permanent $1,492 - $1,709 a week Development Compliance Officer Salary: $1,492.00 -$1709.40pw + super + leaseback vehicle Right now, we have an exciting opportunity here at Camden Coun [...]