Sydney NSW 2000
About this role
This role is responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives to meet objectives of the iShares APAC business with a focus on Australia. It involves working closely with other members of the marketing team and stakeholders across the business to promote BlackRock’s capabilities to institutional, wealth and intermediary investors, and other associated audiences.
Key areas of focus are supporting marketing programs for the Australia marketing team, developing marketing communications and executing them across the marketing mix including digital, events, direct marketing, sales tools, social etc. In addition, the role will have regional responsibility,
assisting with coordinating the development and distribution of iShares content in APAC, in conjunction with channel marketers and head of content.
- Channel marketing - working cross-functionally with colleagues across the marketing team to deliver marketing programs to support business growth or deepening existing customer relationships across all segments of the target audience.
- Marketing communications - developing briefs and working with agencies to develop compelling creative. Ensure all collateral and documents are current and relevant for Client Business.
- Content management – assisting with the development and distribution of iShares content for both Australia and the broader APAC region. Helping to source global content and localize for relevant APAC markets and create local content in conjunction with channel marketers and working closely with the head of content in APAC. Mange the distribution of content in Australia and Asia ex Japan, including managing client databases.
- Content marketing - creation and administration of content on websites, promotions, email newsletters and other marketing communications to support the business - add new content, improving the copy, and keeping the content fresh and relevant. Working with key content stakeholders to ensure content is consistent.
- Product marketing – working on new product enhancements and launches, integrating messaging across all marketing channels (events, emails, client communications, collateral, digital, PR etc.)
- Event management – manage 3rd party event sponsorship and provide support to events being run for the business in Asia ex Japan
- Conducting timely and insightful analysis of the results of all marketing activity to demonstrate the value it is delivering for the business and identify areas for continued enhancement and cost savings.
- Build a strong working relationship with the regional/global counterparts to leverage broader iShares marketing activity for the local market.
- Process improvement – identify ways to improve the efficiency of the marketing team and champion this change.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Behaviours:
- Marketing generalist with 3–4 years’ experience
- A self-starter who is motivated to become a key contributor to this small and busy team. A collegiate team-player who is proactive, adaptable, resourceful and reliable.
- An interest in asset management and financial services – experience in this industry is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Experience across different marketing channels, including digital marketing, email marketing, events and sales support.
- Strong business acumen and results orientation.
- Analytical – ability to collate and interpret metrics to build recommendations for enhancing activity.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills are key with the ability to work well within a matrix structure. Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal, are also required.
- Strong organisational, time management and project management skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage several projects concurrently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline e.g. Marketing, Communications or Business preferred.
- Experience with email marketing tools such as Eloqua would be advantageous, but not essential.
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
DescriptionAbout this role About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to u [...]
Melbourne VIC 3000 About this role The Aladdin Client Engagement Group manages the partnerships formed with each BlackRock Solutions client. The Aladdin Client Engagement (ACE) is the trusted adviso [...]
DescriptionAbout this role BlackRock Company Description: BlackRock is a leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide. As at 31 [...]
DescriptionAbout this role Team Overview: As a member of the BlackRock Platform Innovation (BPI) team, you will work on some of the firms most strategic, complex, and highly-valued projects. Our mis [...]