DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service at all times through all communication (phone, email, in person)
- Achieving business targets whilst maintaining strict adherence to all business underwriting standards and guidelines across the suite of Brooklyn products.
- Grow a portfolio of existing renewal business and generate new business – review submissions, policy wordings, loss runs and conduct research to determine degree of risk for each account and appropriate risk premium.
- Develop existing and grow new network of contacts through regular business development and education/training.
Maintain distribution network and cross promote different products within the business.
- Provide education and training to the internal staff and participate in additional educational units for individual growth and learning (including presentations to team).
- Positive engagement with all internal stakeholders including financial lines counterparts within the broader AXA XL group, claims, actuarys and middle office.
- Supervision and development of online quoting portal including constant drive to improve process and systems within the team.
- Promotion of a collaborative work culture with unwavering commitment to team work and team success.
You will report to the Underwriting Manager, Brooklyn Professional Risks.
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Graduate certification in preferable and ANZIIF Diploma qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience in the insurance sector working with Professional Indemnity and Management Liability classes of insurance. Liability insurance experience would be beneficial.
- Superior customer service, demonstrated relationship building experience (internal and external) and ability to influence others through clar and effective communication.
- Strong existing broker relationships and ability to quickly assimilate information and understand key distribution channels and opportunities.
- Keen attention to detail and problem solving ability, with a clear understanding of the technical requirements of the role of an underwriter. Ability to put forward well reasoned arguments based on research and logic.
- Self starter and comfortable taking ownership for own work with the ability to work both independently and as part of a close team. Enthusisatic and always accountable.
- Displays effective communication skills and can present both internal/external on a range of topics whilst being adaptable to the needs of a particular situation.
- Eagerness to be involved in product and strategy development across the business.
- Ability to travel as required by the business.
- Desirable Skills – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint).
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work Locations: AU NSW Sydney 123 Pitt Street 123 Pitt Street Angel PlaceLevel 28 Sydney 2000
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]