Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre
Rouse Hill NSW
Ai Group Training Services is seeking an Electrotechnology (Electrician) apprentice to work with the Preventative & Corrective Maintenance team our host company, Alstom, on signaling and control equipment across the whole Sydney Metro (North West) line between Tallawong and Chatswood.
The position will suit an out-of-trade apprentice with some experience in the trade. Adult apprentices are encouraged to apply!
It involves working nightshift only (10pm- 6am – 4 nights a week)
– applicants must have a valid NSW Drivers Licence & Car
– position is nighshift only
The position will involve
– Complying with all relevant safety rules, Work instructions,
Safe Systems of Works and Supervisors/Team Leaders/Engineers instructions.
– Learning to carry out preventative maintenance programmes on signaling equipment .
– Learning fault-finding on electrical and other components as required & instructed.
– Regularly monitor signalling defects and failures in traffic and liaising with key stakeholders
– Responding to in-service breakdowns
– Assisting other team members by development of technical skills and strong safety culture
Required Skills / Competencies
– Must be prepared to work nightshift only in all seasonal conditions (no other option due to trackwork safety)
– NSW Drivers Licence and own transport
– HSC level General Maths capability
– Excellent interpersonal skills with an excellent safety culture/attitude
– Team player. Supports team members;
– Self-Motivation. Is inspired by the job in hand and inspires others to achieve agreed goals;
Adult – out of trade apprentices from the Electrical trades are encouraged to apply .
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Benefits include:>Dedicated mentoring from an experienced industry professional.>A nationally recognised qualification in Business.>Excellent working conditions working within a supportive team cultur [...]
A Certificate III Engineering Fabrication Apprenticeship will involve: Examining and understanding detailed drawings or specification to determine the required materials and equipment for the job. Cut [...]
Roles & responsibilities –>Adhering to the Mars Good Manufacturing Practices, Occupational Health & Safety standards and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards.>Learning to ca [...]
Graduates or those with a tertiary qualification are not eligible to apply. Training Wages apply. You must be able to bring: >a sound mathematical aptitude>proficient Microsoft skills- specificall [...]