Job no: 502100
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, EMLife
- Diversify your insurance skills into our Life insurance space
- Manage and prioritize an ongoing portfolio of complex claims
- Free Onsite Pilates, Yoga and Fitness Classes
As part of our diverse team, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
EMLife manage portfolios of complex Life insurance claims on behalf of Life Insurers/Re-insurers. We help people get their lives back after an injury or illness and through doing this we are passionate,
driven and personally invested in every claim to deliver on an excellent customer experience with outstanding results. With multiple permanent and contract opportunities available, EMLife are looking for you to join us as soon as possible!
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team, with coaching, dedicated Learning and Development consultants, specialist advisers, and a passionate Team Leader
- Take responsibility for ongoing case management of a portfolio of personal injury and insurance claims
- Liaise with clients, customers, and external providers – working collaboratively across all stakeholders to assist our customers in return to work and return to health
- Grow your career with EMLife and have access to progression opportunities supported by individual personal development plans and training opportunities
- Demonstrated experience within personal injury or disability and/or experience working in case management, insurance, call centre, Allied Health or community services
- Passionate, empathetic and an energetic personality who is great on the phone
- Strong problem solving skills with experience in negotiation and/or conflict resolution
- Careful consideration to detail with a high concern for accuracy
- Proactive, positive attitude, resilient and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team with good, empathetic people skills
- Applicants for EMLife roles are required to undergo a National Police check
WHAT WE OFFER
EMLife provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
- 5-minute walk to Martin Place and Wynyard Station
- A corporate well-being program
- Onsite changing rooms, showers and bike storage
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Ergonomic stand-up and sit-down desks
- Competitive salary package
- 17.5% annual leave loading
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
If this is of interest to you, please or for more information/confidential conversation please contact Racquel Barcello on 02 8098 6361.
Advertised: 16 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW Part-time Job no: 502051 Work type: Part Time Location: Newcastle Honeysuckle 18, Sydney Categories: Administration, CORPORATE Do you have a passion to make a difference and hel [...]
Sydney NSW Job no: 502081 Work type: Full Time Location: Sydney Categories: Human resources, CORPORATE An opportunity to be part of a high performing team of 13 like-minded professionals to [...]
Melbourne VIC Job no: 502065 Work type: Full Time Location: Melbourne Categories: Workers Compensation, PERSONAL INJURY Do you have a passion to make a difference and help people get their [...]
Sydney NSW Job no: 502023 Work type: Full Time Location: Sydney Categories: Workers Compensation, RTWSS Do you want to exercise your leadership skills in a dynamic and innovative organisati [...]