Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support.
Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
This role is responsible for the ANZ markets of Ortho Clinical Diagnostics business.
The role covers the end to end operations for the country, including demand planning, importation & clearance, warehousing & distribution and managing customer service.
- Demand Planning, forecasting and Inventory management -Lead demand planning sessions with local commercial stake holders, prepare forecasting for reagents and instruments and place relevant monthly orders to the Regional Planning Team
- Importation and Customs Clearance -Coordinate all inbound shipments with RPT and source ensuring timely delivery. Manage clearing agents for effective and efficient clearance lead times and monitor performance
- Warehousing and Distribution -Act as SPOC for all WH and distribution related activities. Including transportation and other key suppliers. Monitor KPI and performance, conduct monthly KPI reviews. Work with SC manager for process improvement initiatives in the country.
- Customer service, distributor management and instrument movement -Coordinate closely with the customer service function to ensure timely order entry and communication to customers. Lead the instrumentation movement within the country and act as project lead along with CS rep for customer installations
- KPI, QA process and cost improvement -Act as lead for preparing, monitoring and improving all SC related KPIs for the country. Ensure quality compliance on SC related activities and strive to improve process and cost for the country.
- Stakeholder Management – Act as a key coordinator between primary stakeholders (commercial, finance QA etc) and ensure product and data flow is smooth and transparent.
- Spare Parts Management - Coordinate with Ortho care team members to ensure adequate inventory of spare parts is maintained at the country at all times. Coordinate on deliveries and improving inventory management.
- Product Data Management - Act as the custodian of material master maintenance in SAP. Work closely with other regional and global PDMs on a regular basis and keep an updated material master
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.#L1-AV1
For this position we will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
Pay Transfer Notice
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Require an highly qualified operator with both Residential demolition and excavation experience must be reliable and qualified. Great Wages and Perks for the right person . Call or SMS your deatail [...]
qualified plumber looking to some work! LEAKING TAPS STOMWATER GAS HEATERS HWS NEW INSTALLS OR UPGRADES ALL WATER AND GAS SERVICES don’t hesitate to give me a call, or leave a message cheers! [...]
.NET Core & Angular 7 Developer. Immediate Start. 6-Mth Contract. Government Organisation. $700/day Super. Your new company This educational institution are looking for a talented .NET Core Dev [...]
Immediate start for experienced lab assistants- sample prep. Kalgoorlie based role- call NOW for more details! Your new company - Due to existing contracts growing and additional work coming i [...]