Hawthorn East VIC
The Safety team at Coles is committed to building a safe, happy and energised team. With a solid commitment to embedding a strong safety culture, this team works hard to raise awareness and support, coach and guide the team on safety best practice. Our team members’ safety and wellbeing, and the safety of our customers, is the number one goal.
We currently have an opportunity for a Health & Wellbeing Advisor to join our Safety team for our VIC region. This role will see you play a key part in caring passionately for our injured team members by providing case management support and technical advice to facilitate effective injury management and claim closure.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- managing a portfolio of complex claims, you will work with injured team members, treating practitioner and the business to facilitate successful return to work outcomes for our team members
- developing return to work strategies and plans with injured team members in consultation with all key stakeholders
- providing coaching and leadership to Store & Regional Managers to increase capability in resolving complex return to work/injury management issues
- working in partnership with the insurance team to meet our legislative and self-insurance licensing obligations for injury management / return to work
- support the State Safety Manager in delivering a continuous reduction in team member incidents/injuries by driving the right behaviour and outcomes
To be successful, you’ll have:
- an allied Health related degree (Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy or related health science field) is highly regarded
- Australian Drivers Licence with your own vehicle and ability to travel in VIC
- significant experience assisting injured / ill persons to Stay at Work / Return to Work
- experience within a workers compensation environment either within an Insurer, Self-Insurer, Employer or Rehabilitation Provider is essential
- strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence a range of key stakeholders
Our commitment of making good things happen at Coles starts with our people. It is important for us to celebrate our wins and develop our people. In addition to a competitive salary, the other good things include:
- Receiving a team member discount and exclusive team member offers;
- Sampling new products and flavours before they hit the shelves;
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers;
- Access to an onsite childcare School Holiday Program;
- Access to a Fitness Centre and Body Therapy Clinic; and
- Being part of a fun and inclusive culture where you can learn and develop your skills through our excellent ongoing training and development
At Coles, we are all about our people. As a top-30 ASX listed company, we are a dynamic, empowering and collaborative organisation that is focused on ensuring a positive, inclusive work environment for all team members. We believe in energising everyone by having you become part of a more purposeful work life. At Coles, we believe we are better together when team members can perform at their best and will support you in bringing your best self every day. So, how will you make good things happen at Coles?
At Coles, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing supportive work environments for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Apply nowJob no:652757 Work type:Part time Location:Cremorne, NSW Categories:Entry-level Retail, Liquor, Sales Specialist If just talking about wine brings a smile to your face, you need to tal [...]
Team Member – Coles Waurn Ponds Job no:654606 Work type:Casual Location:VIC - Metro As one of the country’s most trusted retailers, Coles sustainably feeds all Australians to help them live [...]
Apply nowJob no:652940 Work type:Part time Location:Woy Woy, NSW Categories:Department Manager / Team Leader, Petrol / convenience The role Are you a knowledgeable and committed person with a [...]
Team Member - Nightfill - Coles Tom Price (Pilbara Region, Remote Western Australia) Job no:654894 Work type:Part time Location:WA - Regional As one of the country’s most trusted retailers, C [...]