Our award winning Contact Centre located in Perth CBD is seeking a Team Leader to lead our Contact Centre team. We are seeking an individual who has a true passion for coaching & mentoring a team to provide exceptional customer service and share our passion for our customers.
About the role….
At Bankwest Contact Centre, we guide people through everyday banking choices and major financial decisions, ranging from enquiries about new products and services, investigating credit card transactions and establishing periodical payments. Our work has an impact on people's livelihoods and lives, and our mission is to bring happiness to every customer experience.
As a Team leader you will provide inspire, coach, manage,
mentor and motivate a team of approximately 13-17 customer service representatives and contribute to the delivery of Bankwest's vision, values and strategic priorities.
As a leader you are passionate about customer experience and ensure your team delivers consistent quality through a strong emphasis on coaching and mentoring.
Actively working towards improving individual performance and development, by driving key strategic measures which will create an environment for your team to develop and enjoy coming to work every day.
Support your team to build skills, knowledge and ability to enable value adding at every interaction
What is required from you?
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong computer skills
- Strong level of competency in written and verbal communication
- Call centre experience is not essential but would be advantageous
- Experience in Training, Coaching, Mentoring and People development
- Experience in Team leadership/management essential
- Strong commitment to team building and staff development
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills, productivity and simplicity focus is essential
- Experience in developing and providing high-quality customer experiences
What you can expect in return
- Full training provided along with on the job learning and guided support
- Rosters provided 6 weeks in advance
- Activity based working
- Professional Career Development
- Discount on Bankwest products
- Option to take one RDO per month
- Opportunity to work within an inclusive and supportive team
If you'd like further information or need assistance please contact us on 1800 989 696.
Advertised: 16 Aug 2019
Applications close: 30 Aug 2019
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Western Australia Permanent We're a passionate organisation driven to make a difference. A place where you can achieve your personal best and be part of our high performing, values-driven and inclus [...]
Perth WA Contract We currently have an opportunity to join Bankwest as a Analytics manager. Sitting in the Decision Support team, the role of the Analytics Manager is to provide detailed analysis an [...]
We are currently looking for a Graduate Credit Analyst within our Property finance team.This is an entry level role, looking for candidate who have 1 -2 years work experience. The Credit Analyst rol [...]
The Bankwest finance Management Information System (MIS) team support the Bankwest Finance team, and the Bankwest business through developing and maintaining reporting, analytical datasets, and busine [...]